PDA

View Full Version : Stainless works turbo headers

D Rock
03-11-2007, 11:10 PM
http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/product_info.php?products_id=166

Anyone seen these, lifetime warranty, they look like they have the potential to make alot of power and are comparable (price wise) to cast log manifolds.

Any thoughts?

Derek

ProdigyCustoms
03-11-2007, 11:39 PM
And look for a new GP on Stainless Works Tuesday. They just got even more attractive!

ProdigyCustoms
03-12-2007, 09:11 AM
I got a couple emails and PMs asking about the GP. The GP will be through GPSuperStore.com. It will launch tomorrow.

XcYZ
03-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I sure hope those TT headers with the 1 7/8" primaries are pics of mock up headers because you'll never get fasteners on there. That exact same problem had been an issue that one of our members had with a different brand of TT headers.

camcojb
03-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Frank, has anyone verified that these will fit the older muscle cars? With that first tube it looks like it would be an issue with clearing the motor mounts/subframe/a-arms. Might be a good idea to trial fit on a couple cars before selling 100 sets and having them all come back! :wow:

Jody

D Rock
03-12-2007, 01:10 PM
The production version is 1 3/4" Primary tubes, I wonder if they could make them with burns stainless flanges already on? These would look killer coated.

96z28ss
03-12-2007, 03:42 PM
an LS series turbo header for that price would sell very well.

shanekennedy
03-13-2007, 06:39 AM
I got a couple emails and PMs asking about the GP. The GP will be through GPSuperStore.com. It will launch tomorrow.

got any pricing yet?

ViperBlue68
03-13-2007, 03:36 PM
an LS series turbo header for that price would sell very well.

:unibrow: i'd buy em

Dave95z28
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
:unibrow: i'd buy emSo would I. :thumbsup:

Dave

shanekennedy
03-14-2007, 07:53 AM
still haven't seen anything @ gpsuperstore on SW GP

did see where musclerodz was running a SW GP in another thread

ProdigyCustoms
03-14-2007, 09:25 AM
We have 20 other GPs we are announcing. Stainless Works is on.

http://www.gpsuperstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369

shanekennedy
03-16-2007, 06:43 AM
We have 20 other GPs we are announcing. Stainless Works is on.

http://www.gpsuperstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369

not trying to bitch & moan here, just offering some constructive criticism

i emailed musclerodz tuesday about pricing & shipping on SW headers & received my answer within a few hours.

i requested shipping pricing on the gpsuperstore forum wednesday an hour after the initial post & still have not received a reply.

i'm sure you're a busy guy, but you really need to work on response time to be competitive

shane

ProdigyCustoms
03-17-2007, 08:07 AM
not trying to bitch & moan here, just offering some constructive criticism

i emailed musclerodz tuesday about pricing & shipping on SW headers & received my answer within a few hours.

i requested shipping pricing on the gpsuperstore forum wednesday an hour after the initial post & still have not received a reply.

i'm sure you're a busy guy, but you really need to work on response time to be competitive

shane

LOL! Dude, the discount it is written right in GP listing! You know how much they cost. Everyone else has been able to do the math.

BTW, I have been in Gainesville at the Gator Nationals. Even I have other things to do once in a while.

Your obviously in a huge hurry, get your order placed with Mike. He is a good guy.

ProdigyCustoms
03-17-2007, 09:39 AM
FYI Shane, I had not put the IP addresses and different screen names on different boards together until now. But I sent your quote to your JoeSchmoe name on GPSuperStore.com the day you asked for it, which until now did not coordinate as being the same person as Shane Kennedy until I saw your e mail address while digging today.

Your spam filter may have intersepted the first mail because our email address has "sales" in the address. I resent it today a different way from the same address.

ProdigyCustoms
03-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks for your order Shane. You got some Badd Ass headers coming my friend!