PDA

View Full Version : banks tt

rincon65011
08-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Did anyone get the twin turbo and dfi kits? What did you think of the kits? How complete were the kits and how long did it take to get them? :)

96z28ss
08-14-2006, 07:56 PM
i wonder if some day they will make a kit for the ls1

nitrorocket
08-14-2006, 10:04 PM
The hardest part to get is the headers, other then that, a complete parts list can be put together for everything. Also, they would have to design a LS1 header to fit in a ton of different cars, they won't all fit in the same car.

If you can get a local welder to make a set of headers on your car, the battle is done. Have you thought of this?? :unibrow:

907rs
08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Did anyone get the twin turbo and dfi kits? What did you think of the kits? How complete were the kits and how long did it take to get them? :)

You've got a PM.

dplenzig
08-14-2006, 11:33 PM
I was just told they no longer offer the DFI set up. Is there anyone out there that has gotten their Banks TT up and running. I've seen several people on here with them, but they always sell them before they get them running.

Daren

Slick
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I also heard they are no longer using DFI for their injection kit, but I don't know what they are using now. Hopefully thier new injection kit comes complete and ready use as they like to say this kit does :rolleyes: Maybe they'll even include everything they list in the manual when you pay for it :willy: In a perfect world it would even be at your door in less than 10 months :) Alright I'm done venting for my friend who is trying to be polite.... :)

Daren, Rincon has most of the kit and has everything that he's received hooked up, he needs a fuel pump (which banks apparently decided to "discontinue" and not tell him) and a throttle body adapter harness and his will fire up, he did as much of the DFI calibration as he could just last night.

rincon65011
08-17-2006, 07:22 AM
Did anyone get the twin turbo and dfi kits? What did you think of the kits? How complete were the kits and how long did it take to get them? :) dos aneyone have athe accel dfi kit ?

cutlasskid
08-17-2006, 03:30 PM
i have a kit together and running for the last 2 years. I added accel dfi older version this last winter every thing works great so far. i have no dyno sheets or track slips.