PDA

View Full Version : fuel injection and force induction intake??

x-tream
05-03-2006, 10:25 PM
i am planing on building a sbc for for a 68 camaro. I am looking for a fuel injection intake that works well with a supercharger. i would prefer one that comes with the electrical and management system, just to make my life easyer. Any sugestions ??

camcojb
05-03-2006, 10:45 PM
i am planing on building a sbc for for a 68 camaro. I am looking for a fuel injection intake that works well with a supercharger. i would prefer one that comes with the electrical and management system, just to make my life easyer. Any sugestions ??

Holley and Accel have complete systems. You will likely have to swap injectors for larger units and likely the fuel pumps; with the Holley you'll need their race update for larger injectors. I usually piece them together as the injectors and pumps are rarely big enough for a healthy blower setup.

I like the FAST and Big Stuff 3 but you'd have to buy the pieces separately. But you'll be swapping parts anyway to support the power level. Possibly a vendor can get you a nice package. I know Frank at http://www.gpsuperstore.com should be able to put a package together for you.

Jody

lil427z
05-03-2006, 11:17 PM
i have a holley cam 950 intake with all parts . no harnnis .
if you need one .
rick k :)

ProdigyCustoms
05-04-2006, 09:25 AM
I can get you a few brands, but I agree with Jody, I think the FAST XFI is the best for the blower. I run Holley Commander on a NA motor now and it is fine, but I am not a big fan of the Holley set up for a blower, we need a bit more tuning capability, which the XFI has. We can set you up with the FI and the blower for that matter.

You can e mail me at [email protected] or call Four Zero Seven, 832 1752.

Frank