PDA

View Full Version : Buttonwillow Raceway Open Track day

David Pozzi
06-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Here's some video of my wife abusing her Camaro last weekend. Several friends (Dave and Dan) also had track fun with their pro-touring cars. Watching the full videos on Saturday night was hilarious and I've edited the video down to a manageable size.

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/davidpozzi/Open%20Track/?action=view&current=MaryatButtonWillow2.flv

David Pozzi

68protouring454
06-06-2007, 08:08 PM
pretty damn cool dave

ironworks
06-07-2007, 10:07 AM
I was thinking about running tommorrow at the open track day out there.

I have never seen them run backwards out there. I love that S section. What was the sanctioning body that put on last weekend? I need to get more in the loop.

Rodger

mdprovee
06-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the video David, cool ride.

novanutcase
06-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Wow! Mary carries a real nice line!!

JOhn

L8ONBRAKE
07-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah nice lines and smooth driving. That hilarious how she just smoothly avoided both of those guys spinning out(in whatever turn that is) The guy in the first gen was all over the place, I don't think I saw him hit an apex once :lol:

Why do you guys always go to buttholewillow? The track surface looks like complete crap!

I'm also curious as to how she's getting the car to not oversteer. Is it the car or her? Running a rear sway bar? I'm guessing its a combination of her smooth driving and an underpowered motor?

novanutcase
07-10-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm also curious as to how she's getting the car to not oversteer. Is it the car or her? Running a rear sway bar? I'm guessing its a combination of her smooth driving and an underpowered motor?

Answer????

David Pozzi..........:lol:

John