PDA

View Full Version : Painless 67-68 Wire Harness

Musclerodz
05-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Brand new never used, p/n 20101, had it a few years for the 68 but it is now getting an AAW harness. $300 plus shipping here before it goes on ebay. These are $439 at Jegs.

Mike

USA Steel
05-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, why are you going to another harness? I am putting together a 67 with LT1 T56 and ProCharger. I was going to go with the Painless kit unless something else is better/easier. Thanks
Rusty

SSBOWTIES
05-25-2007, 10:01 AM
AAW is a superior product in my opinion. Call Tim at paradiseroad for the best pricing around and great service.

Musclerodz
05-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Just out of curiosity, why are you going to another harness? I am putting together a 67 with LT1 T56 and ProCharger. I was going to go with the Painless kit unless something else is better/easier. Thanks
Rusty
Serious modifications to the firewall with no more stock hole for the firewall plug, and major changes to the rest of the car. Now I will be using AAW's Highway 22 Kit to better fit the needs of my build. AAW is better, although it won;t be easier due to a completely custom install. I bought this harness before I found out about AAW several years back and since we are now an AAW dealer, I prefer to use the products we carry on our projects. Nothing wrong with the painless harness except that they are not as complete as the AAW kit, but the price difference between the kits reflect that. For someone on a tight budget, the painless harness i have for sale is $140 cheaper than you will pay from jegs and is new, just been sitting on the shelf.

Mike