PDA

View Full Version : Some of my renderings

ProMav71
05-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Well I've been drawing and painting ever since I can remember, but I really got started drawing cars when I was about 14. I've progressed over the years and wanted to share some of my work. I would love to be able to do this as a job. I dont have a website yet but I am available for work immediately and Im reasonable, just PM me. I have several different media's I use and recently started working with the digital form. Any tips from the professionals is welcomed. My scanner is not the greatest so some might be a little fuzzy.

city_ofthe_south
05-21-2007, 10:36 AM
coolest looking maverick i've ever seen, i can tell you that much.

Hdesign
05-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Nice work! Looks like your taste is pretty diverse, that's good. You have some really creative ideas but the Maverick stands out to me the most.

Hmmm...the only things I could say to work on is that they all look a slab-sided or flat in color and that Camaro seems slightly narrow. You've got the perspective right, just a little fine tuning and you'll have a very strong portfolio.:thumbsup:

ProMav71
05-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the compliments and advice. I dont know what is it but every time I scan one of my renderings the colors dont show up as well. Is there anyway to get around that or is it just the scanner? I have more renderings I've just never scanned them because of this problem.

Hdesign
05-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I have a crappy $70 epson flat bed 8.5x11 scanner that I use. As long as you set it for photo, it should be pretty decent as long as you keep the resolution at 300dpi.