PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Speed and Engineering announces 2nd Generation Camaro/Firebird Tubular Upper

XcYZ
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Detroit Speed and Engineering announces 2nd Generation Camaro/Firebird Tubular Upper Control Arms. These control arms are an improvement over stock geometry with increased camber gain, improved roll camber, and additional caster.The DSE bolt-on Upper Control Arms have CNC machined stainless steel cross shafts which incorporate DSE Caster Tuning Bushings. This unique caster adjustment design is engineered to be precise and permanent. The Upper Control Arms also utilize DSE designed greaseable aluminum Delrin bushings which have an increased stiffness over stock providing more consistent and precise handling. The control arms are TIG welded, have CNC machined tube ends, and the ball joint pocket is CNC machined for increased strength. These Tubular Upper Control Arms come with everything needed to begin installation. The control arms cost $650.00/pair and are ready to bolt on.

907rs
04-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Right on. It's about time those second gen guys get some more DSE love.

Bowtieracing
05-03-2007, 12:49 PM
I think DSE is going to made lot of pats 2gens in future. I just wish they would take part on conversations about DSE related questions. like many other wendors do here.

XcYZ
05-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I think DSE is going to made lot of pats 2gens in future. I just wish they would take part on conversations about DSE related questions. like many other wendors do here.

Kyle, Stacey, Gary and crew may not choose to take part in any of our conversations, but they definitely read them. They also ask that I post their Press Releases on their behalf.

Bowtieracing
05-04-2007, 08:08 AM
but they definitely read them. They also ask that I post their Press Releases on their behalf.

Thats nice to know :cool:

70ptta
05-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey I read DSE was coming out with a rear set up for a 2nd gen. any one know about this.

wiedemab
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
They have the minitub and leaf spring setup, but I'm pretty sure they are working on a version of their Quadra-Link for the 2nd gens. I don't have a clue on timing though. I'm sure they won't put it on the market until they are positive that it's perfect!

Brandon