PDA

View Full Version : Worked on the car today

Protour_Pinto
05-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Just wanted to make sure the little voices in my head actually knew what they were talking about. I figured if it did not come together I would just blame it on the Indian food and pick a bigger car!

Still in the mocking up stages to see if I'm going to sit on top of the car or if Im going to be installing a sunroof and driving 'ala Rat Fink style

Just a couple pics I snapped. http://vincel.home.mindspring.com/Pinto/4-30-05/

Steve Chryssos
05-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Looks like a nice workspace. I dig your project. A two seater would be cool if you need to stretch out. Just lay the A-pillars back a touch and shorten the roof a tad. That way you'll know when the light turns green. Why? How tall are you?

Protour_Pinto
05-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Looks like a nice workspace. I dig your project. A two seater would be cool if you need to stretch out. Just lay the A-pillars back a touch and shorten the roof a tad. That way you'll know when the light turns green. Why? How tall are you?

Yea its a 2 seater now. I did away with the back seats alltogether to make some room under the car for some proper mufflers. I like my cars quiet.

Im 5'9" and its just enough leg room not to be too cramped. It has the same effect as the Fiero just the opposite direction. Thankfully its an automatic so there is just 2 pedals.