PDA

View Full Version : Global West Group Purchase

david@ronsraceshop
04-29-2005, 04:02 PM
RonsRaceShop is doing a Group Purchase for Global west Product Line.
Let us know what car you have and if Global West makes it you get for a 5% Discount and we will also do the current 5% Discount on all shipping.

Keep in mind the Group Purchase Dollar Figure must be over $1000.00 Total for all orders palced to make this deal work for every one so we all get the good pricing and shipping. To order your Global west Products Please go to

www.RonsRaceShop.com to place your order. (http://ronsraceshop.com)

There you'll get the 5% discount on all Global West Products Only Plus a 5% discount on shipping, Or 5% discount on shipping on any product out side of the Global West line we sell through the site. Keep in mind we have just about anything you need so if you do not see it online Call us (480-664-8908) and we can look it up for you.

spaztikatik
04-29-2005, 08:26 PM
front control arms, front control arms!

Moose
04-30-2005, 05:38 AM
Well I would like to get tubular upper a-arms. for springs.

But I'm sure that does not equal a 1000$.

how much does the cat-5 kit with brakes cost?? didn't see that listed in the global west section

mike

david@ronsraceshop
04-30-2005, 11:38 AM
front control arms, front control arms!

We do have the control arms Check out our site and you can stage your order with us

David@RonsRaceShop

david@ronsraceshop
04-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Well I would like to get tubular upper a-arms. for springs.

But I'm sure that does not equal a 1000$.

how much does the cat-5 kit with brakes cost?? didn't see that listed in the global west section

mike

Your personal order dosn't have to be $1000 just every one combined when we place the order with Global West.

so check out our Site www.ronsraceshop.com and get a list of suspension componets together and place the order online.

David@RonsRaceShop

david@ronsraceshop
04-30-2005, 11:44 AM
Keep in mind we will not charge your card till we place the order with Global West when we get enough people together we'll call every one and let them know.
We just need to get every one on the boat at the same time just so you guys and Gals can save some money on the the Best Suspension componets on the market today.

So let me know how long you need to get the parts list together and we set up a cut off date for every one

spaztikatik
04-30-2005, 12:28 PM
how many people need to dig in? im definetly in for the front control arms, a coilover set, and maybe even a front sway bar, just gotta see how much it is

david@ronsraceshop
04-30-2005, 12:43 PM
how many people need to dig in? im definetly in for the front control arms, a coilover set, and maybe even a front sway bar, just gotta see how much it is

how ever many what people want to.

If you want to find out the cost of the parts check out our site, here is the link for Global West
Global West Suspension (http://www.ronsraceshop.com/displaySubCategory2.asp?subcatalogID=118&catalogID=10030&catalogName=Suspension%20Components&subcatalogName=Global%20West)

Moose
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
how ever many what people want to.

If you want to find out the cost of the parts check out our site, here is the link for Global West
Global West Suspension (http://www.ronsraceshop.com/displaySubCategory2.asp?subcatalogID=118&catalogID=10030&catalogName=Suspension%20Components&subcatalogName=Global%20West)

David i can make it easy for everyone if yuo can get me a price for the cat-5 system with brakes. :unibrow:

If i only order the upper and rear springs, how soon till they get ordered and shipped? also do you have the QA1 coilover and shocks for the front?? (this is the other way I'm considering gonig)

05-01-2005, 02:18 PM
David i can make it easy for everyone if yuo can get me a price for the cat-5 system with brakes. :unibrow:

If i only order the upper and rear springs, how soon till they get ordered and shipped? also do you have the QA1 coilover and shocks for the front?? (this is the other way I'm considering gonig)

what kind of vehical is this going on?

Moose
05-01-2005, 07:01 PM
what kind of vehical is this going on?

You can't read my mind LOL.. (sorry)

69 camaro... :thumbsup:

david@ronsraceshop
05-02-2005, 05:10 PM
You can't read my mind LOL.. (sorry)

69 camaro... :thumbsup:

Moose,
Category 5 costs $3995.00 from Global West, this Group Purchase this cost is $3795.00. This includes 11.75 inch or 12.inch disc brake applications. for the 13.00 inch disc brakes add $200.00 dollars to the $3795.00

This is a Complete Negative Roll CAT-5 System for the Front
Cat 5 System for the Rear is $824.00 from Global West. This Group Purchase this cost is $782.80.

Global West nor Rons Race Shop Recomend using the Coil Over with this system do the Small Spring Rates on the Coil Over Shock System. If your you want the Coil Over shock then just get the tubluar Upper and Lowers and make sure you have a 1 1/4" thick front sway bar.

This Kit will make all First Gen Camaros and 68-74 Novas Handle like SCCA or 24hr Lemans Cars.

Moose
05-02-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm waiting on a price for the wilwood brakes and will be back to you shortly.

Who does the brakes for the cat 5 system? and are the drilled rotors??

email is [email protected]

david@ronsraceshop
05-03-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm waiting on a price for the wilwood brakes and will be back to you shortly.

Who does the brakes for the cat 5 system? and are the drilled rotors??

email is [email protected]

The Brake System is made by Global West this unit is designed and built by global west using stock car technolgy and the willwood 4 piston caliper.