PDA

View Full Version : XV Motorsports Open House - June 16th

dqhemi
04-18-2007, 04:29 PM
XV Motorsports is hosting an open house on Saturday June 16th which is open to everyone who loves classic muscle cars and high performance boats (read on about the boats)! We'll also be holding two very special drawings for this event.

Our showroom will be open and we will have on hand a wide array of XV Supercars and rare original muscle cars including some original HEMI cars and even a factory Super Stock race car.

Bring your own muscle car or or any cool ride as our facility has a huge parking lot literally right on the Hudson River. We expect there to be a large number of very interesting cars - it should make for a great car show as well.

We will have music as well as complementary food and beverages for all.

You'll also have a front row seat for the National Power Boat Association's NY City Poker Run, one of the largest offshore power boat events in the nation. If you've never seen really extreme offshore V-Bottom and Catamaran's in action, this is a perfect opportunity. The starting pack is reserved for boats that run over 100 MPH and the unofficial bragging rights for participants is for who gets to the Tappanzee bridge first - we are just two miles south of the bridge. So you'll be able to see the fastest boats letting it all hang out.

Our friends at Ocean Performance in Old Saybrook, CT will be here as well with either a maxed out Cigarette or Outer Limits offshore performance V-Bottom boat that you will be on display and you can check out. These two manufacturers build some of the hottest and fastest boats out there so you'll be able to check out something really special.

Just to make things a little more fun, XV Motorsports is offering two drawings for those who attend.

One by land and one by sea:

-A bonzai run down the Hudson River in XV's own 1000+ HP 38' Cigarette Top Gun named "Loose Cannon" <br>
-A ride in one of XV's full tilt Mopar Supercars

You can see pictures below.

To be entered in the drawing for either of the rides we're offering, you need to submit a form in advance and let us know you're coming! You'll also need to indicate whether you want to try for the boat or car ride. Click for Form (http://www.xvmotorsports.com/media/Open_House_Form.pdf)

If you've been thinking about coming out to visit us to see our vehicles or our products this is the perfect opportunity to do it!

We wanted to make this something special and are hoping you will all come and join us for what should be a very fun day.

We look forward to seeing you on June 16th!

Saturday June 16th
10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
(Rain Date June 17th)
2 Bridge Street
Irvington, NY 10533
914-693-1122
Click for Directions (http://www.xvmotorsports.com/media/XV Directions.PDF)

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/media/LC02.jpg

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/media/IMG_0355_lg.jpg

Bowtieracing
04-19-2007, 04:41 AM
This is a like dream to me.. I have drooling your cars and facility from day one i saw the magazine feature. And how in earth you knew my weakness for ultimate powerboats too:bow:

I just wish i had the time to jump on plane and flew there.:(

dqhemi
04-20-2007, 05:09 PM
This is a like dream to me.. I have drooling your cars and facility from day one i saw the magazine feature. And how in earth you knew my weakness for ultimate powerboats too:bow:

I just wish i had the time to jump on plane and flew there.:(

The boats are the last true bastion of unadulterated speed. Once you get in the open water you've got no speed limits.

We wanted to make this as much fun as we could - it should be a good time. We've already heard from alot of people who will be bringing cars here, so should be plenty of good stuff to check out.

We're also working on media coverage, pretty close to getting a commitment from a TV crew to be here to cover it and Mopar Action is going to be here, we'll see what other magazines we can get here as well.

dqhemi
06-15-2007, 06:39 AM
We're hoping to see a bunch of pro-touring cars tomorrow!

We don't know what the total turnout will be, but we have people panicking we're going to be swamped. We know of quite a few cars that will be there for sure, some friends of ours shipped in two cars from CA just for the event, including a 70 Cuda running a small block w/ twin turbos.

The boat that will be on display is a brand new 39' Top Gun Cigarette running a pair of 700's. Our friends from Ocean Performance will be there to show people the boat and give tours of it.

Loose Cannon will be docked nearby as well ready for run up and down the Husdson for whoever wins the drawing.

We'll also be handing out/announcing the first info on the Open Track event we have put together for October.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting any of you who make it and should be a good time.

ALLFAITH
06-15-2007, 10:50 AM
John Scott

I am 15 minutes from you, need me to come earlier and assist in any way ? i don't sleep well.

Brad

ALLFAITH
06-16-2007, 04:13 PM
John, Scott and Pete and all of XV staff:

Thanks for the Open House today. We had a great time, cars were awesome, boats were amazing up the Hudson.

Great to see so many NYers and locals with sick cars, even if it was Mopar heavy :)

Please do it again in the fall.

Again, thanks for the hospitality, hopefully somebody will post pics who remembered their camera.

Brad