PDA

View Full Version : 10% Off Everything In Our Store

MODO Innovations
04-17-2007, 04:09 PM
We are having a sale, 10% off everthing in our store. The discounted prices are shown in the checkout section of our store.

We also have 2 new pedal cover sets....

MI 105....fits 68-72 Chevelle w/ auto transmission
MI 115....fits 64-67 Chevelle w/ auto transmission

Also new, the Heel/Toe gas pedal is now standard on all manual pedal sets where applicable.

Thanks,

PTAddict
04-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Just installed my pedal set with the heel/toe pedal, works great.

ProTouring442
04-20-2007, 05:02 AM
Hey, any chance for a Fox-body Mustang pedal set anytime soon? I know there are others out there, but I like the look of your's. The others seem a bit cheap looking.

Shiny Side Up!
Bill

We are having a sale, 10% off everthing in our store. The discounted prices are shown in the checkout section of our store.

We also have 2 new pedal cover sets....

MI 105....fits 68-72 Chevelle w/ auto transmission
MI 115....fits 64-67 Chevelle w/ auto transmission

Also new, the Heel/Toe gas pedal is now standard on all manual pedal sets where applicable.

Thanks,

MODO Innovations
04-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Bill,
Thanks for the compliment on the pedal covers.
On my list of "Things to Do" are the fox body mustangs. I have the 05-present, 94-04 and then the Fox bodies. I have been extremely busy lately and should be able to start down the list in the next couple of weeks. As far as how soon I will be able to do these....I don't know. It takes a while to do a set from the ground up, I have to chase down a set of factory pedals and go from there. Sometimes this takes a while to find pedal factory sets but eBay has been a good source in the past.

MODO Innovations
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Our sale will end on 5-17-07 so take advantage of the 10% off.
Thanks to all who have purchased our products.:cheers: