PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Imagine Motorsports?

Just Imagine
12-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you what's going on at Imagine Motorsports. Imagine Motorsports, which is my company, has been attempting to buy the business that was Aloha Automotive in Wisconsin. Unfortunately, we were not able to come to an agreement with the current owner, so the deal was pulled off the table. It's too bad as we had built up a tremendous amount of momentum and name recognition this summer, mainly through the help and generosity of Steve Sandlin and Scott. At this time, it's uncertain at what time Imagine will be fully operational, but what is certain is that it's not going away. I have accepted the position of General Manager at Aloha Automotive so I will still get to live my dream daily. You'll continue to see the name Imagine Motorsports - in fact, I've previously signed a contract to be an event level sponsor for the HOT ROD Power Tour, so I'm following through on that. I appreciate all the support and friendship of the folks on this site and I look forward to a continued relationship with all of you.

Jimi Day
Imagine Motorsports

Ricochet
12-01-2004, 07:00 PM
Jimi-

It was my pleasure finally meeting you & Steve in person last month at SEMA. The workmanship & execution you portray is secong to none. I wish nothing but the best for you and the future of Imagine Motorsports. I look forward to continue our friendship.

Brent

camcojb
12-01-2004, 07:03 PM
It was also great meeting you Jimi; had a blast hanging out with you after the show.

I wish you well. You're a top notch guy and I know things will work out for you.

Jody

Stuart Adams
12-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Jimi, I sure enjoyed talking to you at SEMA and The Claimjumper. Best of luck in the future, you'll do great I'm sure.

907rs
12-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Whenever it may happen for you, good luck Jimi!

Ummgawa
12-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Jimi,
I've never met you but from what I have been told you are a good Guy. The car circle is a tight bunch especially on the level you and a few select others have taken the hobby to. I have found that "Good Guys Finish First" in the Car Game. Based on What Scott and Jody have told me and seeing your work, Your checkered flag is coming. Hang in there, Dude.

BC69
12-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Good luck in whatever the future may possess. "In the end the one who wins, is the man who thinks he can."

Best Wishes
Tim

XcYZ
12-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Like Jimi said, Imagine Motorsports isn't gone, just on hold for the short term.

We're going to keep the presence of www.ImagineMotorsports.com (http://www.ImagineMotorsports.com) alive, and we will be updating it with new information shortly.

I've gotten to know quite a few members of Lateral-g personally, all great people, and Jimi is no exception. It's my pleasure to be able to help a friend in any way I can.

Just Imagine
12-02-2004, 06:40 AM
Thanks guys, your support is much appreciated!

MaxHarvard
12-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Good luck with whatever happens!

Where in WI are you?

Steve Chryssos
12-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Good luck Jimi. You already have a great head start. I'm sure it will all work out.

Just Imagine
12-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey Max, I'm in Grafton, Wi just north of Milwaukee