PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Olds 442

city_ofthe_south
04-10-2007, 10:27 AM
scale models seem to be pretty popular around here so some of you may recognize the Big Time Muscle models. I really dig em anyway so I took some pics of this Olds, cleaned up some of the seams, got lazy on the head lights, left off a wing spoiler .... like that. This isn't a new drawing and you've prolly seen it if you've visited my links but I thought I should post something now that I got some stuff hosted. They're a little small because of this new gallery place I joined. They're all kinds of picky about size.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/city_ofthe_south/olds_442-1.jpg

asaenz
04-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Not much posts in the art forum. Oh well.

Anyway I love your art ride, awesome rendering style.:thumbsup:

Hdesign
04-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Looks awesome!! Great sky reflection and the wheels look killer!:thumbsup:

HRBS
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Somebody commission me to build this... please ? :unibrow:

city_ofthe_south
04-13-2007, 08:20 AM
thanks folks ... the art forums are pretty quiet right now but it seems like all the other art communities i hang around are quiet too .... nice weather maybe (what? the weather here sucks ass) ... i have to admit the drawing i'm working on right now is going slow too *shrugs* buuuut if anyone cares we're building a 68 Firebird which uhhh isn't going to be done for some time since the frame is leaning against the shop right now :_paranoid ... anyway, the drawing for it is what i'm working on and i'll have it up soon ... ya know, kinda.

XcYZ
04-13-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm thinking about moving the Artwork and Off Topic sections towards the top of the Forums so they get more traffic. They are a bit out of sight, out of mind at the bottom....

SteveMcqueenRules
04-14-2007, 03:17 AM
man the paint looks great on that! so do the wheels.:hail: