PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor: Gearhead Garage

XcYZ
04-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Gearhead Garage: Performance, Restoration & Repair
Specializing in Muscle Cars & Hot Rods

At Gearhead Garage, cars aren’t just what we do, they’re who we are…..
All of us here at the shop see our business not only as a job, but as our passion.

Born of the desire to balance work and pleasure, Gearhead Garage has become something that we can all embrace.

Gearhead Garage has been formed to help us realize our dream of a one-stop shop, like no other in the area. We found that no one place can fulfill all of the classic car enthusiast’s needs. Understanding how hard it can be to entrust multiple shops to tackle various phases of the restoration process, we make it easier for you. Through a rare focus on customer service, an array of complementing alliances, and undying commitment to quality and workmanship, we’ve come together to facilitate this automotive utopia.

We do it all…there’s no job too big or too small! From mild to wild, stock classic to full race, we can tackle virtually any project.

For a full list of our services, check us out at www.GearheadCars.com

http://www.lateral-g.net/_banners/gearhead_400.jpg (www.GearheadCars.com)

camcojb
04-03-2007, 10:26 PM
yep, got to meet these guys last year at SEMA and took a shop tour earlier this year. Great guys and impressive work.

Now if I can talk you into getting your upholstery neighbor to finish my seats! :D

Jody

mdprovee
04-04-2007, 08:57 AM
That's were my car is being finished on now. GREAT guys!

AAW
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi!
Welcome! :thumbsup:

camcojb
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
One last point. I had a small issue that really wasn't Gearheads deal, but Jason heard about it and called me to handle the situation anyway.

This is the exact type of service you can expect from these guys. :thumbsup:

Jody

mazspeed
04-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey I know those guys. :thumbsup: