PDA

View Full Version : Couple Cobo Hall Pics.

Sales@Dutchboys
03-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Troys car is speachless....that car is just crazyy

I went today (sunday) It wasnt to crowded and saturday is a great day to work on the car lol.

Here is the link....

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/PaulVanNus/

XcYZ
03-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks Paul. I'd love to see more of that. :thumbsup:

Paladin
03-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Just got back from Detroit Autorama. Some amazing cars and trucks there. There were so many good cars there, you just get numb to seeing one amazing ride after another. I think the Conundrum truck may start a new trend towards an o.e.m concept look (think powder coating, different materials, and very futuristic styling instead of the more traditional street rod look of chrome, billet, and leather.) I had a good chat with Jim Ring and I think the Reactor mustang has a similar look. One attendee asked him if reactor was a type of Mustang (factory produced), and then I almost had to catch the poor guy after Jim told him what the car cost!!!! Being at Cobo Hall sure has me excited about Power Tour.

Sales@Dutchboys
03-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Yea I can load some more up tonight or tomorrow for ya scott. Going has made me come home and make a few changes:unibrow: and get motivated!

syborg tt
03-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks Paul. I'd love to see more of that. :thumbsup:

Scott - i should have about 350 pics for you tommorow

RomsMotors
03-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Did Troy win the Ridler award? I have not heard yet. His car in my opinion was the best there. Troy showed me some of the detail of the car undercarriage. The detail was amazing. Troy and his guys build some sick rides. I think Troy set a new standard for car competing for the Ridler.
Scott:bow: :thumbsup: :hail:

Sales@Dutchboys
03-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes troy did win it.

Ricochet
03-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes troy did win it.

Glad to hear that!! Well deserved. Congrats to Rad Rides for pulling of yet another milestone.:thumbsup:

Hdesign
03-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Congrats to the finalists and hats off to Troy and the Rad Rides crew! Speechless right now...:hail:

Al Moreno
03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks Paul for the pics, I know everybody appreciate them.