PDA

View Full Version : over haulin

68protouring454
11-30-2004, 09:02 PM
hey guys don't miss tonights over haulin, there is a look back episode at the projects they have done then the lance armstrong episode, the look back one is cool, it takes place at irwindale speed way, check it out,
also foose had a black 69 camaro of his own there, any one have any specs on it, looked sweet, great stance, love how they took them to the track, even though numbers were not great, they were driving them, love the burnouts at the end.
jake

Ummgawa
11-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Foose is an animal, Wow...again.

XcYZ
11-30-2004, 09:28 PM
The Rides episode is pretty good, too. :D

BC69
11-30-2004, 10:48 PM
I saw Fooses 69 at the beginning and was like wow, i swear they didnt do over a 69. Then he came out with it....nice ride! I am catching the late Lance and rides episodes now...should be cool.

Take it easy

hotwheels
11-30-2004, 11:45 PM
chip is awesome, wish he would overhaul my twinturbo ride.........i also wish i was home to watch the episodes........damn shift work.............hotwheels of turborides

zbugger
12-01-2004, 02:02 AM
The Rides episode is pretty good, too. :D

You're telling me. Now I know why Steve looked so beat at the dinner.

Ummgawa
12-01-2004, 07:07 AM
The Rides Episode was excellent. Steve kept a great attitude, especially with a multi Billion Dollar Company breathin down his back.

XcYZ
12-01-2004, 07:27 AM
I talked to Frank Stevens quite a bit at SEMA, now I wish I would have spent more time with him and asked for pictures, too.

Ricochet
12-01-2004, 08:47 AM
Chip is by far in a league of his own!! He has probably forgot more than most know, yet is a humble as they come!! I had the opportunity to talk to him for quite awhile last year at SEMA. He is really a nice guy with no attitude or ego at all. Not saying he should have one, but I have run into some people that are..we'll I'm sure all us have a story on this, I'll leave it at that..

907rs
12-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Both great episodes! I watched them......twice!

hotwheels
12-04-2004, 08:47 AM
that's kewl richocet, i tryed to introduce my son to the phony balony darrell from mopar racing, guy was so arogant, he wouldn't even acknowledge we were there.....it is great when people that are talented are willing to take the time to talk to those that truly enjoy there work.............now get my damn car overhauled, cause i aint got the talent for that.............hotwheels of turborides