PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Superspeedway Event-Memorial Day

Bill Howell
02-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I have been in touch with one of the organizers of an upcoming event by the Music City Mustang Club at Nashville Superspeedway and want to incourage all of those that can to plan to attend. It is Memorial Day weekend and for now is a two day event-Friday and Saturday. If there is enough interest, Sunday can be added.
This is a track event, with real track time on a road course, not an Autocross. There will be more than one car on the track at one time and the participants will be divided into groups based on experience and training.
The cost is $135 per day and an additional $50 if you want your own garage space. If there is enough participation I will rent acouple garage spaces so we will have a place to hang out both days. They are limiting the two day deal to 100 cars. Everyone is welcome, you don't have to be a Mustang, but you will have to pass inspection to participate.
Please let me know if there is any real interest here ASAP so we can make the appropriate arrangements. This should be a great event and will not be for posers. Enough talk, let's race.