PDA

View Full Version : Just Peeking in....

Steve68
04-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello everyone!!!! Thought I peek in and see were everybody went, I've been over at P/T since 2000, alot of people around now, I came over before, so I thought I'd join up. I see some of the same great people over here, hope to see alot of great posts, I see alot of people are getting there cars done, I must be moving real slow,

the car: 68 Camaro SS, Deep Fathom green metallic,383 TPIS miniram, T-5 or 56, don't know yet, Bilistiens, stiff springs, blah,blah,blah, had the car since 87, Centerlines, BBC 4:10's it's all cool when your 18, drove it till 92, then had to change the cam, snowball effect, BIG snowball!!!!

hope to talk with everyone soon, Steve

XcYZ
04-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Welcome, Steve. I'm with you, my project isn't going very fast, either! lol

When do you hope to have it on the road?

Steve68
04-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Scott!!!!!! Stop making me laugh, I hoping to start finish the painting in July Aug, maybe earlier, I'm working on rebuilding the house, I'm doing it all myself, when I'm done typing this I'm going to finish taping the dry wall in my daughters room, no, I have Mondays off, I have all the parts for the front end, but I think I'm goignto get the new spindles from Tyler, and I need some axles to finish the rear, so..... slowly but surely... the gilfriend says, finish the house and then go nuts on the the car, ain't she cool!! Steve

rwhite692
04-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Steve your situation sounds a lot like mine! A house full of projects and a supportive better half! (we are still working on kids, though!) Somehow, progress still happens on the cars...slowly but surely...:thumbsup:

T Bell
04-12-2005, 03:01 PM
welcome aboard Steve. Don't feel too bad, alot of us don't have finished cars. Mine has sat for almost 4 years. I am finally getting it together. And I too have a very supportive wife. She wanted me to use her insurance money to finish my car before she new truck.

Steve Chryssos
04-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Welcome Steve. It all starts with a Do List. What sort of work does your car need?

Steve68
04-12-2005, 05:14 PM
#1 Today, I bought some DSE sub frame connectors, now to install!

#2 Need Axles for the rear, rebuild and install rear have all parts.

#3 Get spindles from ATS/ Tyler finish front end. or wait

#4 Spray Casade in interior and trunk, Like Andrews GTO.

#5 Mock up engine, tranny, A/C, build exhaust.

#6 Get it to the paint shop block it and shoot it!! then assemble,

Not a whole lot to do, just need some time to get to, which will be soon!!!
The rooms coming out good, Steve

trapin
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Spray Casade in interior and trunk, Like Andrews GTO.

Huh? Wha? What's this? What's Casade?

I'm on year number 4 with my car but thankfully I'm approaching the half-way point this Summer. The goal is Woodward Cruise 2007.

Let's see your car, bro. Got any pictures? :)

Steve68
04-18-2005, 09:56 PM
T, look it up, or PM Andrew, supposed to be killer sound deadner/ thermal barrier, Andrew did whole car, which I will probably do the same to mine, this stuff you spray on, not roll out like Dynamat!, check PHR he wrote a article on it, Steve

Just got a new camara and computer, my problem, how do I upload the pics on the page, maybe I can get Ralph to do it,