PDA

View Full Version : New Custom 1st Gen Door Panels Option

69LS1SixSpeed
02-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Has anyone seen these door panels for the first gen. Camaros? They are from C&C Enterprises (Rod Doors). They sent me a picture and it was very difficult to make out. They are starting to manufacture and they seem to be reasonably priced . Here's the email he sent me: QUOTE........

The panels are all available now. Door panels $269.00, package tray with speaker pods $159.00, Headliner with overhead console $379.00, deck lid cover $179.00, 4 pc trunk kit $229.00. Bucket seats and rear seat also available and center console.
Please call for further info. I am trying to get them on web. Check www.cceautointeriors.com. Thanks, and please let us know if we can help.
C & C Enterprise

He sent me pictures but they were really bad and I couldn't make out the details. They also don't appear on their site unless I missed them. Might have some possibilities and provide a more economical choice than Marquez.

quadfather
02-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I Went To Their Site . Couldn't Find Any Photos Either . I Did A Search For Camaro Parts , And Came Up With Part#'s And Prices. And A Bunch Of Photos Of Covans Dash Products. Keep Us Posted If You Get Better Photos.