PDA

View Full Version : Fikse USA special for Lateral-g members!

Fikse USA
02-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

As some have you may have heard, I'm running a 10% off list price special for all Lateral-g.net members. Now let's see some more Fikses on these crazy machines you have all built!!! :thumbsup:

-Danny G.
Fikse USA, Inc.

XcYZ
02-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Very cool, thanks Danny. :thumbsup:

pto
02-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I am interested in the same wheels that were on the mule project size and backspacing will be the same on my car.

thanks
eric

mazspeed
02-03-2007, 04:14 PM
I have a question, do they make this in a 3 piece?

http://www.fikse.com/profil5s.html

Speedster
02-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I wish I had another project car going on right now. I want to try Fiske's on the next ride.

Fikse USA
02-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I am interested in the same wheels that were on the mule project size and backspacing will be the same on my car.

thanks
eric

That was a one off custom job, but I'll see if I can make it happen again if you're truly interested. Shoot me an email if that's the case.

I have a question, do they make this in a 3 piece?

All of our wheels are 3 piece

TLWiltman
02-04-2007, 12:51 PM
That was a one off custom job, but I'll see if I can make it happen again if you're truly interested. Shoot me an email if that's the case.

Speaking of a one-off... Do you guys have any wheels in your line-up with enough material in the hub area for the following?
-hub register 3.06"
-bolt pattern 5X5"
-stud holes 11/16" for 5/8" studs
-lug nut counterbore big enough for 1" lug nuts

If you're wondering, these dimensions would fit Nextel Cup hubs on a full-floater 9" housing.

If not, no big deal. I've found a wheel mfr. that makes a wheel like that, but being able to get wheels locally would just be really cool. Figured I'd ask.

Fikse USA
02-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Speaking of a one-off... Do you guys have any wheels in your line-up with enough material in the hub area for the following?
-hub register 3.06"
-bolt pattern 5X5"
-stud holes 11/16" for 5/8" studs
-lug nut counterbore big enough for 1" lug nuts

If you're wondering, these dimensions would fit Nextel Cup hubs on a full-floater 9" housing.

If not, no big deal. I've found a wheel mfr. that makes a wheel like that, but being able to get wheels locally would just be really cool. Figured I'd ask.

That's quite a fitment... I will look into it and get back to you.

1984 camaro
02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
I got my fikse wheels about 3 years ago and love them. Now I just sent rear rims in to have them reconfiqured to a 12" rim and had excellent fast service. Thank you Fikse
Randy

Fikse USA
02-16-2007, 01:40 PM
I got my fikse wheels about 3 years ago and love them. Now I just sent rear rims in to have them reconfiqured to a 12" rim and had excellent fast service. Thank you Fikse
Randy

Randy,

That's a great looking 3rd gen! Would you be opposed to us using an image of it on our site?

-Danny G.

1984 camaro
02-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Randy,

That's a great looking 3rd gen! Would you be opposed to us using an image of it on our site?

-Danny G.
No go ahead and use the camaro.
Randy