PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor: Fikse Wheels

XcYZ
01-31-2007, 10:46 PM
Since 1992, Fikse USA Inc. has manufactured wheels for motorsport, aftermarket, and original equipment customers. Fikse USA designs and manufactures forged modular wheels at it's facility near Seattle, Washington and is the premier US supplier of high quality wheels to professional motorsport teams in the Rolex Sports Car series. The company manufactures every wheel to order using the most stringent quality controls, and suppliers OEM vehicle manufactuers with pre-production prototype wheels and race vehicle wheels. Fikse USA dealers are located throughout the US and Canada, and customers may contact the company directly for more information via www.fikse.com.

http://www.lateral-g.net/_banners/fikse_400.jpg (www.fikse.com)

camcojb
01-31-2007, 11:47 PM
awesome! I've had them on my last project and we're using them on Dons new car, great stuff.

Jody

Bowtieracing
02-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Welcome!!!! Great news !! After one set on "name" billets i wont ever consider any other than well known racing wheels. I hope we see someone from Fikse to take part of conversations. :cheers:

Stuart Adams
02-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Awesome. Great wheels.

Fikse USA
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome! We're extremely excited to be part of Lateral-g.net. This is the first forum sponsorship we've attempted, and we figured, where better to try it out?

To the members, I'd just like to say that I think you've all done an amazing job on your cars. Now all we need to do is see a set of Fikses at the corners of more of them! :unibrow:

Please feel free to shoot me an email at the address listed below, or simply follow the link in my profile if you have any questions about our products.

Regards,

Danny Goll
Fikse USA, Inc.
[email protected]

Rybar
02-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Great news, I never knew Fikse was so close to me. I think I could be there in under an hour drive! :yes:

Bowtieracing
02-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Thank you Danny for your personal input.Its great to know at you have time for us and our questions. Welcome again and yes fikses will be under my next project.

cykotic
02-01-2007, 01:41 PM
I love fikse rims, but I wish they had a reverse fat lip option like budnik does.

camcojb
02-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey guys,

To the members, I'd just like to say that I think you've all done an amazing job on your cars. Now all we need to do is see a set of Fikses at the corners of more of them! :unibrow:

Regards,

Danny Goll
Fikse USA, Inc.
[email protected]

hmmmmm, maybe I need to re-think my wheels on Malitude! :unibrow:

Jody

mazspeed
02-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Did I hear a 25 percent discount on Fiske wheels for a limited time only?
Ok maybe that was wishfull thinking. :unibrow:

Fikse USA
02-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Did I hear a 25 percent discount on Fiske wheels for a limited time only?
Ok maybe that was wishfull thinking. :unibrow:

Ha ha! Unfortunately no, but how's 10% off list sound? :thumbsup:

mazspeed
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Ha ha! Unfortunately no, but how's 10% off list sound? :thumbsup:
I might be interested. I'm looking for some 3 piece wheels now. What's your lead time?

Fikse USA
02-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I might be interested. I'm looking for some 3 piece wheels now. What's your lead time?

Right now, we are about 4-5 weeks out depending on wheel size.

-Danny G.

mazspeed
02-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Right now, we are about 4-5 weeks out depending on wheel size.

-Danny G.

Hey Danny, you have a direct line?

Stuart Adams
02-01-2007, 07:27 PM
4-5 weeks, wow that is great. I called this am about some wheels and was very impressed with the support and customer service. For the looks and proven raced performance Fikse is hard to beat IMO.

Danny, for the 10%, do we just state we are lat.g members?

Nova-Mann
02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Once I sell the motor home, I'll for sure be ordering FM/5 or Mach V for a '70 Nova SS. I understand that the FM/5 fits the Baer brake set-up. I'll go 8.5/17 front and 11.5/17 rear. I've been researching wheels for some time and I must say, your quality and fitments are impressive. I look forward to doing business with you. And it's nice that you're only a couple of hours north of me.

jonny51
02-01-2007, 09:19 PM
4-5 weeks, wow that is great. I called this am about some wheels and was very impressed with the support and customer service. For the looks and proven raced performance Fikse is hard to beat IMO.

Yeah 4-5 weeks is great,i think it took mine 13 weeks.

awr68
02-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome!! I got my Profil 10's last year and love them!! Oh, and it did only take a few weeks!!! Always wanted them and now I have em!!

XcYZ
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! We're extremely excited to be part of Lateral-g.net. This is the first forum sponsorship we've attempted, and we figured, where better to try it out?

Thanks Danny! It's really cool that Fikse wants to be a part of the Lateral-g Community. :thumbsup:

Fikse USA
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey Danny, you have a direct line?

Just call 253-872-3888, and ask for me. I'm one of only 2 sales reps for the company.

Just let me know who you are, and where your from. I'll take care of you

Thanks everyone for all of the support and compliments! Once again, we're extremely excited to be participating on this website. I look forward to talking to, and working with all of you! :cheers:

mazspeed
02-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey Dan, one more quick question. If I got a set for a certain wheel size now, and then need a change with the 3 piece in the rear as I will be tubbing it out in the near future, could you rehoop them? What might be the lead time and rough price on that?

Thanks again

Fikse USA
02-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey Dan, one more quick question. If I got a set for a certain wheel size now, and then need a change with the 3 piece in the rear as I will be tubbing it out in the near future, could you rehoop them? What might be the lead time and rough price on that?

Thanks again

It is possible. Are you planning on narrowing your rearend? As for pricing and lead time, it all depends on what exactly needs to be done. I'll discuss that in further detail with you over the phone.

Ummgawa
02-04-2007, 09:02 PM
I love my set on the speedster. Not many folks know what they are, but those that do, want me to buy lunch. They think I am rich.

I'm not. They are still worth it.

mazspeed
02-04-2007, 10:13 PM
It is possible. Are you planning on narrowing your rearend? As for pricing and lead time, it all depends on what exactly needs to be done. I'll discuss that in further detail with you over the phone.
Message sent.

Fikse USA
02-16-2007, 02:13 PM
I just wanted to let those of you that have asked about our 17" applications, and I informed you of our backlog, that our inventory is back up to snuff.

Our 17" lead time is back to the normal 3-4 weeks! Let's see some new orders! :cheers:

Have a good weekend all!

Danny G.