PDA

View Full Version : New Guy and My ongoing Poject

Stg1Regal
04-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Just want to start off and state that this Forum is awesome!!

I have a 1982 Buick Regal, w/ a 1971 Buick Stage 1 455 in it... as for the on going part... it runs and runs very well.. not painted yet.. took 3 cars to build it... one of thses days it will be done.. would love to get it to be in the pro-touring design of things.

Check out my link to the car in my signature.....

907rs
04-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Sweet ride, Chris. :thumbsup: Welcome!

69MyWay
04-08-2005, 04:13 AM
I was just checking out your website. Looks like a rolling work in progress. I like the future mods list. I bet that motor has plenty of torque on demand.

Whats the story behind the donor T-type car?

Stg1Regal
04-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Thanks Guys!!

69Myway.. the story on the the "GN" is the nice one pictured in my website, it was an awesome car... unfortunately a bigger turbo , new injectors and a new chip and some tuning resulted in the best performance I had out of that car ( for at least a mile) till I bblew the engine....it had a lot of miles too.. I was going to fix it.. but the cost outweighed the funds, it sat for a year.. and the varmits got to it.. and when decided to build a 455 ride it was intended for it.. till we noticed that practiclly all the floors were almost rusted out and the A-pillar post at the base of the front window were seperating from the cowl body area ( t-tops) so I rob the trans, drive shaft, interior, rear and some body parts and found a better shape Regal.

Later