PDA

View Full Version : 69 camaro wiring harness

mini69
01-14-2007, 09:32 PM
i would like too get everybodys opinion on who harness is easier to work w/ any info wold be great
thanks jamie
----------
mini69:)

camcojb
01-14-2007, 10:12 PM
i would like too get everybodys opinion on who harness is easier to work w/ any info wold be great
thanks jamie
----------

tough to beat American Autowire (link listed to the left) and they have awesome customer service.

Jody

XcYZ
01-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Another vote for American Autowire. Great products and great technical support. Their kits are well thought out. :thumbsup:

Mkelcy
01-15-2007, 10:48 AM
thanks jamie
----------
What are you looking to do? Faithful restoration? Pro-touring with electric cooling fans, stereo, etc.?

M&H ( http://www.wiringharness.com/ ) makes absolutely accurate original wiring harnesses.

Amrican Autowire makes both original wiring harnesses and "update" harnesses that allow easier wiring of accessories like electric cooling fans.

mini69
01-15-2007, 07:09 PM
i am doing a pro touring w/ fans ect.

Mkelcy
01-15-2007, 07:55 PM
i am doing a pro touring w/ fans ect.

American Autowire for you then. Good luck with your project.

ProdigyCustoms
01-15-2007, 08:22 PM
You need a American Autowire Classic Update, and you can get the best deal at GPSuperStore.com. We have been selling American Autowire since the 90s and installing Classic Updates in our high end projects since they came out. We sell them because we use them.

Follow the link, join and get a price.

http://gpsuperstore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104

And you can see some projects with American Autowire installations at ProdigyCustoms.com. If it is on the site, it has AA in it

mini69
01-15-2007, 10:01 PM
thanks for the suggestion it looks like american auto wire it will be
thanks again
mini69 :thumbsup:

PRRC
01-16-2007, 07:41 AM
I would also give the thumbs up for American Autowire. Just depends on how much your changing as to what kit you will need. The Classic updates will work best if you are only updating some of the under hood componants. If your planning on keeps your original guages then the Classic will work fine.
If on the other hand you are running aftermarket guages and using very little that would be original to the car I would suggest a Highway Kit. Highway 22 would be your best choice. You can see them on our new web sight at www.paradiseroadrc.com
We have great pricing and they are available 24/7
Tim

ProdigyCustoms
01-16-2007, 11:53 AM
The Classic Update is designed to plug right into Covans dash with aftermarket gauges, We just did this install yesterday right here in the shop.

PRRC
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM
I guess if your running the Covans gauges then your in business. If not I still say the Highway 22 would work best.