PDA

View Full Version : Looking for internship

will69camaro
03-24-2005, 11:00 AM
I figured i'd post this in here since i'm basically trying to sell myself.

I have seen quite a few companies on the board and I've noticed that alot of people on the site have affiliations with others. I am currently looking for an engineering internship in the automotive industry. I have worked on cars all my life. I've been helping with drag cars and working on my own camaro for the past few years and have experience with several areas of performance. I've been through a few years of engineering school and have some experience with the Pro-Engineer CAD program and have some experience with machine work with verticle mills, lathes, and various presses. I also have (self proclaimed) excellent typing skills. I can type 80-100WPM without many if any mistakes and have experience with excel, powerpoint and access.

I can relocate almost anywhere in the US so location is not a problem.

Let me know what you guys have available if anything. I had an interview with Peterbilt but would like other alternatives if possible.

Thanks in advance,

William Hodge
Mechanical Engineering
Texas A&M

will69camaro
03-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Anyone know of any jobs for this summer? Looking for something in the engineering field so i can get some experience before I head into the field when I graduate.

William