PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa is here!

ProdigyCustoms
11-20-2006, 06:40 AM
WHAT IS DEAR SANTA?

Hey guys,

It’s Lisa from GP Super Store. Christmas is just around the corner and this year GP Super Store wants to be certain you get exactly what you want for Christmas. I decided to come up with this program because for 20 years I have struggled every Christmas trying to find something to buy for Frank that he may actually want. It sure made for some pretty ridiculous gifts over the years! Each year I brainstorm what to buy and it always came back to something for his car. The problem was I never knew exactly what to get! Apparently I am not the only one that has had this dilemma. Last year we had several wives or loved ones calling for gift suggestions. So this year we have come up with a cute way to get the message to Santa to be sure you get what you want for Christmas. We wrote to Santa when we were kids right?

So we put together our Dear Santa Holiday program. We have organized a huge list of products on Group Purchase and Special Purchase. These products include our most popular previous GP products and new wanted products members have been asking for. And we put together a Dear Santa letter for you to send to you Santa. Dear Santa is Simple. After looking over the list of available products, go over to http://www.gpsuperstore.com/dearsanta/ After completing your Dear Santa letter, the send tab will forward a copy to the Santa in your life and also a CC to us here at GP Superstore. We will keep your Santa letter on file. If you are choosing a product that requires being specified for your car, please be sure to also fill out and submit the tech sheet found in the individual GP listing for your specific product request. That way when we hear from your Santa, we will have the information we need on file to be certain that you get the right stuff.

We expect Dear Santa will be fun and bring a lot of members Happy Holidays. Not to mention, Santa can feel confident that he or she is giving something that you want and can use! As we said, we have put together a impressive list of popular products on special for our Dear Santa program. All are at terrific GP Super Store pricing so you can feel certain Santa is getting a good deal. Be sure to check out the GPSuperStore.com Active GP forum http://gpsuperstore.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6 for a complete list of Available Dear Santa products.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Frank, Lisa and Michael Serafine

For a complete list of available products, go to the active GP section.

http://gpsuperstore.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Here is a list of products available on Dear Santa:

DSE
American Autowire
Electric life
ProCharger
Hydratech
IDidIt
Vintage Air
Ricks Hot Rods tanks
Moser
Classic Auto Air
Forgeline Wheels
Marquez Design
QA1
MagnaCharger
March Performance
Speed tech
Hotchkis

Also on awesome Special Purchase deals on:

Wilwood
Classic Industries
Prodigy Customs Glass kits (smoked and tinted)
Optima battery hold downs
Mini tub convertible top braces
Sheetmetal for Camaro’s, Chevelle’s, Impalas, nova’s