PDA

View Full Version : Rendering of 68 fire bird 400 convertible

jsconiers
11-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I would like to have a rendering of 68 fire bird 400 convertible completed. willing to give something ($75 summit gift certificate?) fort he rendering if I like it. Not sure what I want but here are my ideas:

Torq thrust II wheels
blue paint or some how in the mix )blue is my favorite color)
aggresive low stance
shaved door handles and trunk
Chrome accents?

XcYZ
11-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Obviously you don't realize how much work it takes to create automotive artwork.

jsconiers
11-20-2006, 09:41 AM
No...I don't know what it takes to create automotive art work. I did a search in the forum looking for something simular. I found two adds. one add promised 100 and another promised 125. What is the going rate for this type of work?

Beegs
11-20-2006, 11:41 AM
I think if you add a zero to your original offer you'll be warm.

Novaguy65
11-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Get ahold of Ben. He is great to work with and really has a feel for the whole car...not hanging stuff on a car. I really can't day enough about his work.....and he is a GREAT guy to boot! Thanks for all the help Ben.

www.hermancedesign.com

I hope that helps-it gives some pricing. It is best to call and talk to Ben and let him know what you want. He is wiloing to spend as much time with you as it takes to get things right.

Greg

XcYZ
11-20-2006, 12:21 PM
You might be able to get someone to photoshop those things to an existing picture, but having one of the professional artists that hang out here design and illustrate your concept would cost considerably higher than what you offered. They're all in high demand. :thumbsup:

Steve Firebird
11-21-2006, 05:39 AM
Here is some of Bens work give him a call.

Kris Horton
11-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Scott's right, $75 might be a little on the low side... :_paranoid
Most of the time you're looking at a couple hundred dollars for a full blown rendering. I know that a lot of the artists here can do some nice Photoshop work for a little less $$$ as well, myself included, but put more emphasis on their preferred mediums.

If you're looking to keep cost down by having someone do a quick Photochop, please feel free to PM or call me!

Kris Horton

www.carsbykris.com

Lurker
12-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Ill try to photoshop those things onto a car for you.