PDA

View Full Version : Marquez 69 Door panels!.. DAMMIT!

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-14-2006, 12:05 PM
MAKE SOME FOR THE 67s!!

they are beautiful.. i want a set..

marquez.. if you read this.. make them. :thumbsup: :willy:

hahah

Chingonrides
11-14-2006, 05:21 PM
We are working on 67 door panels. We are leaning to a full top to bottom wrap door panel similar to the Mustang and C-10 Chevy truck panels we had at SEMA. I realize people want the products and we are working on them. In a worst case scenario they will cost the same as the 69 Camaro panel, but we are working on new/different manufacturing process to reduce cost. We will offer them in a raw hand laid and black gel coat fiberglass in the beginning. This is what we have in the works now: 64 1/2 Mustang, 67-72 C-10 Chevy truck, 67-8 Camaro. Also we will have in the very near future 66-7 Nova, 68-72 Nova, 67-8 Mustang, 69-70 Mustang and 70-71 Cuda. These are the cars we now have access to and will continue to develop more products as cars and time permits. I know it does not cover all the cars, but it does get some of the most popular requests in the works.

We have billet stainless door strikers that will go into mass production shortly. We gave some away at SEMA.

We have the 69 billet oval side markers that are also very close. They fit, and are a 100% bolt-in.

The 70 Camaro RS indicator light in now fully prototyped and will go into production in a small quantity.

These are a few of the current products that we are working on, but they are not the only ones. I have some I just can't give details on yet.

P.S.
I did not find the spell check on this site, so I hope you can overlook the mistakes.

pascual
marquez design

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-15-2006, 12:50 AM
well when the first batch are released ill get them!

the 69s came out hot!..

Damn True
11-15-2006, 01:24 AM
Pascual,

I sent you an email prior to SEMA with some questions regarding the tail-lamp bezels, console and door panels. I understand you were swamped getting ready for the show but I'd appreciate it if you could reply. Not in a hurry or anything, but I'd just like some clarification.

Thanks,

True

Damn True
11-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Hmm, nuthin yet.

camcojb
11-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Hmm, nuthin yet.

Pascual doesn't spend much time on the internet, best to just call the shop.

Jody

Damn True
11-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Hmm, I'll try calling them after work....which will probably be after work for them as well.

Perhaps they might consider removing the email addy from their contact us screen since it really isn't a viable means of contacting them.

zbugger
11-27-2006, 03:19 PM
True, find a way to call during the day. That's the only way you can get a hold of them.

Mr.VENGEANCE
02-05-2007, 09:58 AM
DAMMIT!.. lets get them door panels for the 67s!!:willy: :woot:

Brian46
05-29-2007, 09:17 PM
We are working on 67 door panels. We are leaning to a full top to bottom wrap door panel similar to the Mustang and C-10 Chevy truck panels we had at SEMA. I realize people want the products and we are working on them. In a worst case scenario they will cost the same as the 69 Camaro panel, but we are working on new/different manufacturing process to reduce cost. We will offer them in a raw hand laid and black gel coat fiberglass in the beginning. This is what we have in the works now: 64 1/2 Mustang, 67-72 C-10 Chevy truck, 67-8 Camaro. Also we will have in the very near future 66-7 Nova, 68-72 Nova, 67-8 Mustang, 69-70 Mustang and 70-71 Cuda. These are the cars we now have access to and will continue to develop more products as cars and time permits. I know it does not cover all the cars, but it does get some of the most popular requests in the works.

We have billet stainless door strikers that will go into mass production shortly. We gave some away at SEMA.

We have the 69 billet oval side markers that are also very close. They fit, and are a 100% bolt-in.

The 70 Camaro RS indicator light in now fully prototyped and will go into production in a small quantity.

These are a few of the current products that we are working on, but they are not the only ones. I have some I just can't give details on yet.

P.S.
I did not find the spell check on this site, so I hope you can overlook the mistakes.

pascual
marquez designAny idea when you might have finished the design for the 66 nova door panels? I am currently starting the build on a car and have seen the 69 camaro panels and like the look.

Thanks, Brian