PDA

View Full Version : Cool new product (Catch Cans)

ProdigyCustoms
11-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Prodigy Customs and Norris Motorsports introduce a new to the market PCV Catch Can designed originally for the LSx based engines. The LSx engines from 1997 to present have had the issue of oil intrusion into the intake manifold on high performance applications from day one, from stock to modified. It is US made local here in Florida out of natural finished billet aluminum then anodized in either clear, black, red or blue.

While originally designed to combat problems specific to LSX based motors, they can be used on any engine with blow by issues, or in conjunction with evac systems popular to forced induction motors.

As mentioned, the units are made from US billet aluminum using a replaceable fiber filter element. The fittings are brass for inlet and outlet as well as the drain. All fittings use a ¼ NPT thread. The billet bracket is adjustable and uses a 3/32 Allen set screw for retention. This allows for complete adjustability for mounting in about any area. This means the mounting is not LSx specific though it was originally designed for them. It can used as a universal unit for any application needing an oil separator type catch can.

Cost is just $89.95. which is much cheaper then others on the market not as nice as these at $130+

Distributor purchases of 12 cans or more are eligible for an additional discount

To order E Mail request to:

[email protected]

camcojb
11-09-2006, 08:48 PM
nice Frank, reminds me of a certain $160. unit I have. :thumbsup: Price is excellent.

Jody

Blown353
11-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I was just going to say the same thing Jody, looks like an extended length AMW catch can.

(That's a compliment by the way Frank.)

I still can't believe the AMW guys nearly doubled their price!

You should sell those things by the bucketload at that price.