PDA

View Full Version : PRI TRADE SHOW in ORLANDO DEC 14-16

RaceMan
11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to let anyone know I think tommorow Nov 10th is the last day to register and get your passes sent to you otherwise its pick up there and sometimes wait in a long line!! :willy:

fatlife
11-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Sorry, they don't have shiny cars there so we wont' be going :lol: :rolleyes:

XcYZ
11-09-2006, 07:22 PM

Are you trying to piss me off again? Keep posting like a moron and I'll ban you again.

Dan, I'd LOVE to get to PRI someday. Between PRI and the Sprint and Midget Classic at Orlando, it would be an awesome event. Unfortunately I only get a few weeks of vacation a year. I was looking at the entry list and the races should be great. How racy is OSWR?

68protouring454
11-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Are you trying to piss me off again? Keep posting like a moron and I'll ban you [I]again[/]

now thats funny!!!!!! :D

fatlife
11-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Are you trying to piss me off again? Keep posting like a moron and I'll ban you again.

Dan, I'd LOVE to get to PRI someday. Between PRI and the Sprint and Midget Classic at Orlando, it would be an awesome event. Unfortunately I only get a few weeks of vacation a year. I was looking at the entry list and the races should be great. How racy is OSWR?
Do what you have to do, wouldn't be the first time :thumbsup: :D I thought the smilies showed I wasn't serious

camcojb
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Do what you have to do, wouldn't be the first time :thumbsup: :D I thought the smilies showed I wasn't serious

My guess is that the majority of your posts have the sarcasm, then something nice to offset it. You seem to be pushing the envelope and it gets old after a while.

Jody

XcYZ
11-09-2006, 09:07 PM
All views and opinions are welcome. Posts that serve NO purpose other than to start a flame war are not. No trolls, it's that simple.

RaceMan
11-09-2006, 09:10 PM
For anyone who doesn't know much about it , it is full of aftermarket parts from engines to shocks and a few pretty nice cars ,there's a hell of alot of machinery , theres also products like oils and fuels. I think the attendence is around 40,000 .
Scott I,m sure the racing will be good but I haven't been to the Orlando track before so I'll let you know!! :thumbsup:

XcYZ
11-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Cool. :thumbsup: Do you know anyone that will be racing?

RaceMan
11-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Cool. :thumbsup: Do you know anyone that will be racing?

Not sure if Tony Stewart is I used to know him but haven't talked to him for a few years, Bobby Santos if he's going and a few other guys ,theres a few I raced with but didn't really know

Steve68
11-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Since I didn't follow through with the SEMA plan, I will try to go to PRI, and damn don't you know what it's local, hell ya, I'm sure Frank and JP will be going,

Watch it yody, they boys typing with "mod" under there name might be getting a little sic of your crap, again,

fatlife
11-09-2006, 10:35 PM
My point was that PRI is geared towards more people in the industry as they have a lot of machining tool reps and equipment there and that a lot of the people probably aren't interested since the average joe doesn't have much interest in it compared to something like Sema which offers a lot for any person, whether they are into the industry or not. Still a cool show though, I would say that there are plenty of people in the business here that I'm sure are very interested. I guess my joke was in bad taste, sorry for that. I thought it was pretty lighthearted myself. It wasn't meant as an attack or "trolling". I have a feeling Scott was upset about something else too but its okay, my fault. Don't let my tasteless joke ruin the thread, consider the hijack finished :thumbsup: :P

rocketman
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM

No,shiny street cars,just shiny cars meant to haul asss

I plan to be there.

rocketman
11-10-2006, 12:15 AM
PRI is gear toward the racers.chassis builders,engine builders,etc.

It's all about go fast.

fatlife
11-10-2006, 12:22 AM
So that means no umbrella girls?? :(

68protouring454
11-10-2006, 05:38 AM
last i heard parson's II Much was going to be unvailed at PRI , is that still the plan, if so its reason enough to go. :thumbsup:

RaceMan
11-10-2006, 01:44 PM
i've never been to Sema and I've seen the pics !! :wow: I'm pretty sure theres
not half as much, but there are some!!! :yes:

drivwfo
11-22-2006, 10:43 AM
After 8 SEMA shows.....I finally get to go to my first PRI....I am looking forward to it. :thumbsup: