PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout That Sema Show?

jst8a5.0
11-05-2006, 10:46 AM
This was my first time at the sema show and I was very excited to go. Within all this excitement, I just assumed that there were ONLY the best of the best. While there were cars there that I could have looked at for hours and not seen all the details, there were some that just weren't up to par. I didn't even think someone would bring something with junk in the paint, lopsided roll cages, fit and finish way off, etc. The bad part is that was the case with the first 2 vehicles I checked out. The graphics were nice but no shine. DOH!!! It certainly got better though! We walked from start to close and we still didn't see it all, what a huge show! The mustangs really took it away this year. Of the many makes and models, The mustangs as a whole were the best built cars there. If you don't agree, I have pics, 613 of them!

Over all, sweet experience. Next year it'll happen again and hopefully I'll be there with at least one vehicle to show.

XcYZ
11-05-2006, 01:44 PM
It's like that every year. It just seems like it's only the best of the best since people only take pictures of the really cool or crazy stuff. You'll see everything there. :thumbsup: