PDA

View Full Version : custom mirrors for 69 Camaro, Motion/SEMA

bigtyme1
10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm looking for these mirrors, I'm hoping somebody at SEMA has some info.

paul67
11-09-2006, 05:32 PM
possible audi TT

bigtyme1
11-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I spoke to a cople of people at SEMA but nobody knows for sure. What's the big secret?

ArisESQ
11-10-2006, 11:23 AM
no they arent TT... arent those on the Baldwin cars? if they are, they are probably made by them.

bigtyme1
11-10-2006, 10:00 PM
yea, there on the baldwin cars.

Maximum Bob
11-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Here are some from RB's hot rod shop here in Phoenix....the pedestal that comes off the mirror to the door looks more oval then round though. Im pretty sure these were posted on the other site as well.

http://www.rbsauto.com/product.asp?Product_Id=173698&d_Id=17811&l1=17811&l2=

Perry Mitchell
11-19-2006, 12:17 PM
The mirrors on the Baldwin Motion cars are from a Canadian company called Hot Rod Concepts. www.visionhotrod.com. I have a set of their VF4 mirrors that they installed the led lights in (after much pursuasion) for my '67 Camaro that I am building for the '07 SEMA show. It should be noted that the red Baldwin Motion coupe that was displayed at SEMA in '05 did not have the led lights in the mirrors. They added this feature later, much to my displeasure. I wanted my set would be the first ones with this feature. The mirrors come unfinished. That is to say, you sand them, trim them to fit, install the glass, etc.

Maximum Bob
11-20-2006, 08:28 AM
The mirrors on the Baldwin Motion cars are from a Canadian company called Hot Rod Concepts. www.visionhotrod.com. I have a set of their VF4 mirrors that they installed the led lights in (after much pursuasion) for my '67 Camaro that I am building for the '07 SEMA show. It should be noted that the red Baldwin Motion coupe that was displayed at SEMA in '05 did not have the led lights in the mirrors. They added this feature later, much to my displeasure. I wanted my set would be the first ones with this feature. The mirrors come unfinished. That is to say, you sand them, trim them to fit, install the glass, etc.

Yes , the mirrors posted in my response are the same company Vison, just carried in a diffrerent location.