PDA

View Full Version : WTB: LS2 OEM Intake, injectors, rails

4mm
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I am putting the LS2 engine in my 05 GTO back to stock and I am in need of the above parts. Please PM me if you have anything available.

Thanks!

camcojb
10-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I am putting the LS2 engine in my 05 GTO back to stock and I am in need of the above parts. Please PM me if you have anything available.

Thanks!

Frank,

I'm sending you the above free of charge. Why did you remove the Maggie?

Jody

4mm
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks Jody, I truly appreciate it. Actually, both my wife and I enjoy the car very much. I am hooked on FI now (thanks to you). :D

I am going to make it NA for her and I will try to put in on the 69 Camaro, all by myself. :faint:

She won't miss the Maggie, but I will, that is why it will be going on my car.

camcojb
10-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks Jody, I truly appreciate it. Actually, both my wife and I enjoy the car very much. I am hooked on FI now (thanks to you). :D

I am going to make it NA for her and I will try to put in on the 69 Camaro, all by myself. :faint:

She won't miss the Maggie, but I will, that is why it will be going on my car.

OK, thought maybe you didn't like it. It was a step down from twin turbos, but a very popular upgrade. Tony (nineball) from LS1Tech had one on his 69 Camaro with LS1, and it ran mid 10's, so there's plenty of potential.

I still have your address so it'll go out tomorrow. I was waiting for my friend to get back to ship it for me, but I can take it to the post office just as easy.

Jody

4mm
10-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I can wait, no problem. I am freshening the car, I had planned N2O but I would rather do FI. New suspension, brakes, gas tank, exhaust, seats, ect.

After that, it won't be the ole LS1 Speed car anymore. :thumbsup: