PDA

View Full Version : members i want your opinion

radrambler
03-14-2005, 07:46 PM
radrambler here

stripped roof and deck lid today.built a cool door on left side of dash that fits the old heater conrol opening..ill have pics tommorrow
wanting an opinion from you lat-g guys...
im considering getting these wheels for the rambler..they are 18 inch mustang mach 1 wheels for the 04 mustangs..the newer mustang offset wheels fit the rambler .i have to have chrome or polished lip wheels.these are new chrome retro meaning the inserts are painted black with chrome rim and spoke.these are available at a good price ....PLEASE RESPOND GUYS ..
tried to copy paste pic but didnt work....ill try something else

thanks guys
radrambler

zbugger
03-14-2005, 08:17 PM
I never have been a fan of those wheels. If anything, well, I'd say either run the Bullitt style wheels, or a set of Cobra wheels. If they are still the wheels I'm thinking of, I say nay. But that's just me. They look bland to me. Sorry.

radrambler
03-15-2005, 08:45 AM
wow
i though i would get more response ....well i havent had any positives yet so hey maybe nobody likes the idea..

radrambler

907rs
03-15-2005, 08:57 AM
radrambler here

stripped roof and deck lid today.built a cool door on left side of dash that fits the old heater conrol opening..ill have pics tommorrow
wanting an opinion from you lat-g guys...
im considering getting these wheels for the rambler..they are 18 inch mustang mach 1 wheels for the 04 mustangs..the newer mustang offset wheels fit the rambler .i have to have chrome or polished lip wheels.these are new chrome retro meaning the inserts are painted black with chrome rim and spoke.these are available at a good price ....PLEASE RESPOND GUYS ..
tried to copy paste pic but didnt work....ill try something else

thanks guys
radrambler

Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.mach1registry.com/photos/mvc-614s.jpg

If so, I like the Bullit wheels better as well. Just my opinion.

radrambler
03-15-2005, 09:07 AM
those in chrome

exactly...thanks for the pic

im not using bullit every one at big car shows has torq thrust and my car is different .so i want something not everyone has ....unless american racing wants to throw a set my way.....lol

radrambler

907rs
03-15-2005, 09:18 AM
You know it may look different polished. Didn't AMC use a similar wheel as their rally-wheel back in the day?

MarkM66
03-15-2005, 09:37 AM
I think they might look good. I just don't like the offset though.

radrambler
03-15-2005, 10:38 AM
im not jumping up and down either about the offset but thats what fits and the suspension is done .i do however get a lil more dish in the back if i want..

radrambler

jonny51
03-15-2005, 10:57 AM
I would have to agree with Allen.There are to many better looking wheels out there.

almcbri
03-15-2005, 11:11 AM
I third that. I am not a big fan of the mustang wheels. Your the one driving the car though, so if you like them thats what counts.

69MyWay
03-15-2005, 01:15 PM
I think you could do better than that. Those are kind'a plain looking.

radrambler
03-15-2005, 01:15 PM
thanks guys.. i wanted opinion...and i have recieved enough now to know thats not the wheels to use...

ill keep looking....
thanks to all that responded ....i value your opinion..

radrambler