PDA

View Full Version : My TRUCK

Shaun
03-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Hello, for anyone who hasnt seen my introduction. Im Shaun from oregon
Ive been flipping threw the forums and I think its safe to say Im the only one here building a truck. Its come along way but my plans are much larger.
Im changing alot about the truck in the near future but as I have to wait due to budget the biggest changes will be to the body. Its a 1970 chevy pickup that I currently drag race so the modifications will be inbetween races. For the front grill, I plan on adding a whole lot of aluminum and throwing out anything plastic. If anyone has ever seen these grills they will know what Im talking about. I plan to extend the aluminum all the way to the radiator for a nice clean look. THe turn signals will be moved down and back and in their place will be some round xenon driving lamps. Ill take a before picture, and scan some artwork for it in the near future.

Keith
03-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Welcome...lets see some more pics!

Hello, for anyone who hasnt seen my introduction. Im Shaun from oregon
Ive been flipping threw the forums and I think its safe to say Im the only one here building a truck. Its come along way but my plans are much larger.
Im changing alot about the truck in the near future but as I have to wait due to budget the biggest changes will be to the body. Its a 1970 chevy pickup that I currently drag race so the modifications will be inbetween races. For the front grill, I plan on adding a whole lot of aluminum and throwing out anything plastic. If anyone has ever seen these grills they will know what Im talking about. I plan to extend the aluminum all the way to the radiator for a nice clean look. THe turn signals will be moved down and back and in their place will be some round xenon driving lamps. Ill take a before picture, and scan some artwork for it in the near future.

Camaro Zach
03-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard, thats my favorite body style truck cant wait to see some pics :)

BlazerSpeed
03-14-2005, 12:23 AM
Sorry to burst the bubble man. Im building a blazer, and i think there are some other guys on here with trucks too. Its cool the, we need to form our own section of Porsche destroying parts haulers...
DEREK

49wood
03-15-2005, 06:08 PM
i've got a 1949 chevy 5 window that im building pt style. Glad to see other guys with trucks doing the same