PDA

View Full Version : Hello..

Jims78elky
03-13-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey guys,thought i would drop over and hang out awhile..I know most of you from PT.com and look forward to reading and learning more on this great site!

See ya, -Jim :D

camcojb
03-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Hey Jim, welcome!

Jody

Jims78elky
03-13-2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks jody!

Hey i was reading here that you worked for "super shops"? If so wow that really brings back some old memories,i practically lived at the super shops in van nuys,went out there every weekend,especially on cruise night, it was a blast,Super shops was sooo cool just great guys in there knowledgeable and always helpful.The glass "cases" with the "good stuff" in them lol,man i would just daydream in that place,i went there until about 1997/8 when they shut down,my other addiction was Glendale speed(greed)was very high dollar at the time parts store..but a first class place, they always had the parts if
you could afford them. :rolleyes:

Do you have any pictures of the super shops? if you do or ever find any i would appreciate some sent over to me! BTW how long did you work for them? the guy's name was "Jeff" who worked at the van nuys super shops
if the name is familiar? Thanks again for the welcome! -jim

camcojb
03-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks jody!

Do you have any pictures of the super shops? if you do or ever find any i would appreciate some sent over to me! BTW how long did you work for them? the guy's name was "Jeff" who worked at the van nuys super shops
if the name is familiar? Thanks again for the welcome! -jim

Not really but another friend of mine who worked there probably does. If Jeff was a manager back in the 78-82 year range I would have known him. We flew down to Newport Beach every month for manager meetings. I also did a floating manager deal around 81-82 and worked in that store a few times. The manager back then was Robbie, a guy who looked similar to Elvis Costello to me!

This was likely before your time though!

Jody

907rs
03-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the board, Jim. :)