PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any work done by Marquez?

ViperBlue68
09-06-2006, 05:10 PM
was wondering if anyone here had any work done BY Marquez Design and Fab. as far as mini tubbing etc.? have only seen positive stuff about him as far as the kind of guy he is but was wondering about price and such for labor to do a minitub kit and him being a DSE dealer is good too because I can get the stuff from him...and I know I should just call him....but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with em....Thanks in advance

Serpa69
09-06-2006, 05:34 PM
You should just drive down and talk to them your not far from them at all. Just look and see what they got going on in the shop right now, that should help make up your mind

rwhite692
09-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Pasqual is a first class guy, and he is very personable, don't hesitate to call him and ask questions.

jonny51
09-06-2006, 07:20 PM
JT, I have alot of work done by Pascual and I am very happy with all of it.

zbugger
09-06-2006, 11:45 PM
JT, I have alot of work done by Pascual and I am very happy with all of it.
LOL!!! Isn't THAT the understatement of the year!!!! Then again, I can't talk about my experiences with that shop either. All I can say is.... :faint:

Vince@Meanstreets
09-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Hey JT,

I agree, he does excellent work and is HIGHLY recommended. On top of that he's about 1 hour 12 minutes south of you. Vince

ViperBlue68
09-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey JT,

I agree, he does excellent work and is HIGHLY recommended. On top of that he's about 1 hour 12 minutes south of you. Vince

Vince,
being close is the deciding factor for me too honestly....you ever get into your new shop closer to here? where is Marquez Fab @? I read West Sac somewhere....not sure....

jonny51
09-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Vince,
being close is the deciding factor for me too honestly....you ever get into your new shop closer to here? where is Marquez Fab @? I read West Sac somewhere....not sure....

Yes JT they are in West Sac.