PDA

View Full Version : Text size

jarhead
05-23-2019, 07:40 AM
Good morning,
Seems like the text size using " Command + or Command - " causes the text to either be too small to read, OR causing the web page to be scrolled right or left if text size is large enough. I checked the settings in Safari on my MAC and i don't see a way to make a difference.

Are there specific site settings or is it just the Safari browser doing this?

Thanks!
Joe

camcojb
05-23-2019, 12:05 PM
Good morning,
Seems like the text size using " Command + or Command - " causes the text to either be too small to read, OR causing the web page to be scrolled right or left if text size is large enough. I checked the settings in Safari on my MAC and i don't see a way to make a difference.

Are there specific site settings or is it just the Safari browser doing this?

Thanks!
Joe

Mine works normally on Chrome and Firefox. Looks to be an Apple issue. I'll see if my computer guy can figure it out.

jarhead
05-23-2019, 02:16 PM
thanks Jody

I loaded Chrome and its doing the same thing. I set my monitor to several different resolutions (IMac 24") with no luck. I googled it and no luck.

I will check my laptop, it's a MAC too and has Chrome on it. Maybe it is fine...

Appreciate it!
Joe

CJD Automotive
05-23-2019, 04:01 PM
I use a MacBook Pro and use Safari. Works fine except for the threads. For some reason I have to scroll left and right because the thread messages extend past the viewing window if pictures are posted. This is fairly recent.

jarhead
05-23-2019, 04:21 PM
I use a MacBook Pro and use Safari. Works fine except for the threads. For some reason I have to scroll left and right because the thread messages extend past the viewing window if pictures are posted. This is fairly recent.

Thanks, same here...

jarhead
06-25-2019, 05:51 PM
I never actually figured this out. I did order a stand alone 27" monitor and I don't have the same issue.

Plus I can see what I look at opposed to a 13.3" screen.

Old eye's :goggles:

camcojb
07-06-2019, 12:15 AM
My computer guy couldn't duplicate the issue.