PDA

View Full Version : prodriver60

prodriver60
03-10-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi, My name is Johney, and my current project is a 69 Camaro, it is a 350 small block with all Crower roller drivetrain it has a 700r4 tranni (for now at least) i plan on installing a DSE mini Tub and i am purchasing the Martz front chassis i am installing a roll cage for added strenght and safety. im not sure on the wheels yet. but i plan to be rolling on 18"x11" rears and 17"x8" fronts
for that nice raked look, plans also include the Martz coil over setup in the rear too, and a Fab9 rear end housing by Chris Alston, I have already ordered a DSE dash its in the works now. and other G-Machine goodies that should
make the car look and handle right.

907rs
03-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Welcome Johney. It sounds like you've got your hands full.

Now that you've joined, it's mandatory that you provide us with pics of your car. :D

camcojb
03-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Welcome Johney, long time no see (literally)!!!!!! We do need pics, it's a requirement with the owner of this site! :D

Keep in touch buddy, great to hear from you.

Jody

jonny51
03-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Welcome Johnny!I see you live in Victorville,I have visited that high desert city a few times for motocross racing.Is the badlands raceway still there?I believe it is right off of the 15.

XcYZ
03-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Welcome! And like Jody points out, we like pictures. :D

camcojb
03-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Welcome! And like Jody points out, we like pictures. :D

Very funny jackass! Luckily I have my back to the camera. Johney, you should recognize the other guy though, remember his name?

Jody

tndude
03-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I know that guy on the left.....isnt that Elvis? I should know cause I'm in Memphis :unibrow:

907rs
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Dang Jody, that pic looks really OLD. :D

prodriver60
03-25-2005, 01:06 AM
Jody ,you still working out? and whoe's the guy in the pic sitting down, and isnt that the parts place you worked at after Supershops? I have just taken some pics of my project i will post them as soon as i figure out how, my car is in a million pieces right now, but a pic is a pic, right? Johney P.

camcojb
03-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Johney,

That's Lynn, he worked at Super Shops with us. He was the Karate guy. That was the Speed Shop I owned for a few years (M&M Performance).

Jody

prodriver60
03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Hi, Jody , I remember Lynn, you still keep in touch with him, i thought you guys shared an apt for a while in Sac, hey remember the older guy who worked at SS, the one that studderd when he talked, i forgot his name, ioh yeah I took some pics of my car I just removed my quarters on it< to replace them, my car is in a total rebuild state, Id say that in about 3 or 4 weeks i should have looking better, since I only get 2 days a week to work on it, I drive toTexas every week, and how do I post the pics, once I learn to post them I send Lateral G updates as to its progress....:)

JP

camcojb
03-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Johney,

Lynn and I are not friends anymore, long story. The guy you're talking about was Mark Lyons.

To post the pics you need a place on the web to host them. If you don't have one e-mail them to me and I'll host them on my site for you.

[email protected]

Jody

prodriver60
03-27-2005, 01:09 AM
yeah its coming back to me now, all these people, mark Lyons, as far as the pic goes i'll send some to you , as soon as i scan them, or i'll just take some more with my digital camera, I also might have a complete pic of it before I started my project, I figure that it will take me realisticly about 2 years before it is competed, its a ground up project, everything will be new on it, ive got alot of the parts allready but limited time in which to build it.
by the way, did you tell Melbotoast that i said hi? ( you remember that nick name, and who gave Mel that nickname anyways,,