PDA

View Full Version : Ga car show! 8-19/20-06

Majik16106
08-15-2006, 05:41 PM
This sat and sun is a big show in powder springs/ marietta. I know this is short notice but id love for some of you to come out. a good friend of mine with a hemi charger and a hemi cuda is running it and called me in last minute as a judge for the muscle cars. Ill post details this evening.

and bob, these are some big mopar guys.. id love for you to bring the cuda if you can...

Majik16106
08-15-2006, 10:17 PM
below ill attach my standard post from other forums. Year one is a sponsor. I know some nice cars are coming including a 68 hemi pro mod cuda, joe's all orange rt challenger, yenko camaro. this is sponsored by year one. but once i again, lots of mopars.. so BOB. we want you!

i know this is short notice.. i gotta call tonight from a friend asking me to judge at a show this weekend. for any of you near powder springs you may have heard of it.. its the hotrods and hydros show. anyway me and jon from knowledge will be judging several categories.. so if any of you can make it, its for a good cause. a church is looking to buy a new building as they are outgrowing thier current one.

anyway its august 19th, 5 dollar entry for spec, 30 for show reg, tons of prizes, a live dj, tons of food. lots of different types of cars. any of you vendors (aap, batlground..etc) who want a booth can still get one OR just drop some cars by its all for a good cause.

address of the show is 1050 powder springs rd, marietta ga 30060. its a big parking lot where an ingles just shut down.

Any questions just call 770-528-9798.

Like i said, we have a ton of stuff going on so come out and hang out.

Majik16106
08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
decent turnout i guess.. i didnt realize the wdc was this weekend.. no wonder nobody was in town. lots of other stuff going on too. ill try to get some pics. Ben, the guy who threw the show brought his 2 badass mopars. and there was a really clean 56 ford mainline that was REALLY nice.