PDA

View Full Version : Heading to LA

Nutsy
03-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey guys,

My dad and I are heading down to LA on Wednesday for a week for work. Just wanted to know if there was any thing going on while i am there? Any events? Any shops or people i should go see and shoot the isht with?

Look forward to meeting some of you and seeing some cool stuff.

Trev

Keith
03-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey guys,

My dad and I are heading down to LA on Wednesday for a week for work. Just wanted to know if there was any thing going on while i am there? Any events? Any shops or people i should go see and shoot the isht with?

Look forward to meeting some of you and seeing some cool stuff.

Trev

If it was the following weekend, we could swing by and say hi on our way dwn to San Diego...

slow4dr
03-08-2005, 05:18 PM
HMMM?

I dont think there are any races happening(Damn so-cal and our lack of drag strips) but the Bob's Big Boy in Burbank has pretty big turnouts this time of year. It is on the corner of Riverside & Alameda. :yes:

I can give you a quick tour of the Banks facility. We might even have the black truck back together by next week for some possible twin turbo mayhem. :willy:

Jason

Nutsy
03-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Jason,

I would be delighted to tour the banks facility! Where are you guys located? What is a good time!

That would be awesome!

Trevor

slow4dr
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Jason,

I would be delighted to tour the banks facility! Where are you guys located? What is a good time!

That would be awesome!

Trevor

We are in Azusa just East of L.A. 546 Duggan ave Azusa, Ca 91702 if you want to mapquest it. I work 7:00 - 4:00 P.S.T. I would say around noon is best as we will have free reign of the shop while everybody is at lunch. :_paranoid Make sure to bring the camera with you.

Jason

Kris Horton
03-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey Jason,

You're like 10 minutes from the place I just moved into in West Covina. If you ever have some time, I'd like to swing by too! :thumbsup:

Kris

XcYZ
03-08-2005, 09:18 PM
If you guys go, take a camera, I want to check it out too. :yes:

907rs
03-08-2005, 10:03 PM
And Scott will make sure we all get a virtual tour! :)

slow4dr
03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey Jason,
You're like 10 minutes from the place I just moved into in West Covina. If you ever have some time, I'd like to swing by too! :thumbsup:
Kris

Absolutely, send me a PM or give me a call to set something up.

If you guys go, take a camera, I want to check it out too. :yes:
And Scott will make sure we all get a virtual tour! :)

:thumbsup:

Nutsy
03-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Jason,

Are you open on the weekends? Also when is the Big Boy Meet?

Trev

Nutsy
03-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Is there any cool auto museums to check out?

zbugger
03-10-2005, 08:34 PM
The Petersen museum. It's on Wilshire, and it's near Beverly Hills, and it's just a few blocks from the LaBrea Tar Pits.

slow4dr
03-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Jason,
Are you open on the weekends? Also when is the Big Boy Meet?
Trev

No, Monday - Friday only. The Big Boy meet is every Friday night.

Is there any cool auto museums to check out?

Also, The NHRA museum is a few miles from Banks next to the Pomona drag strip. I am pretty sure they are open on weekends.