PDA

View Full Version : Marquez 69 Tail light with backup light

Dads502
07-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Question for Marquez: Are you guys ever going to make a rear tail light assembly for the 69 Camaro that includes the backup light in the lense?

Dads502
07-24-2006, 08:13 PM
I guess no response means no.

907rs
07-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Pasqual doesn't log onto the board that often, so it may behove you to shoot him an email ([email protected]) or give a call.

Chingonrides
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
We are now working on a clear back up lens. We anticipate having them at SEMA, but might be able to post them on our web page earlier. The 67-73 taillights will be available with clear back-up sections.

BThibodeaux
08-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Pascual,
I know I have been bugging you about the oval side marker lights for the 69 Camaro for a while now, but I am set on putting some on my car and I really don't want to get a one off set done locally if I can avoid it. Do you know when you will be producing them?

Thanks,
Brian Thibodeaux

Chingonrides
08-16-2006, 07:08 PM
If everything goes as planned we should have something available at SEMA. We have now placed a production order, but will first do a test set on a car before we release them to the public. I anticipate we will release 9 new products at SEMA this year and not all for 69 Camaros. Some parts for Mustang will be in the mix.

pascual

BThibodeaux
08-17-2006, 12:06 PM
If everything goes as planned we should have something available at SEMA. We have now placed a production order, but will first do a test set on a car before we release them to the public. I anticipate we will release 9 new products at SEMA this year and not all for 69 Camaros. Some parts for Mustang will be in the mix.

pascual

Great. I hope they work out. I will look forward to seeing them.

Thanks,
BT

BThibodeaux
03-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Pascual,
I know I have been bugging you about the oval side marker lights for the 69 Camaro for a while now, but I am set on putting some on my car and I really don't want to get a one off set done locally if I can avoid it. Do you know when you will be producing them?

Thanks,
Brian Thibodeaux

Well Pascual has come through in a big way for me on this. As you can see from the date of my original post, I have been bugging him (and Cristine, well mostly Cristine) for these for a while. They are perfect for the look I am going for on my build. Pascual eventually decided not to mass produce these due to clearance issues with engine badges and the rear bumper on cars that are already done and painted. Not a problem for me since I can just move the mounting holes a bit to ensure a good fitting location. In a huge goodwill gesture, he finally decided to send the prototypes to me. This is not all. Guess what I paid. Come on, take a guess. Guess! OK, I will tell you...... NOTHING! He sent them to me absolutely FREE!! Pic attached. A big thanks to Pascual and Cristina for taking care of me. I have purchased just about every billet item Marquez makes, and I am extremely impressed with the quality and design. :thumbsup: :D