PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Puyallup Goodguys

youthpastor
07-22-2015, 04:21 PM
Who's coming?

It's hot, but it might be cooling off with possible rain, There is fire burning up the hill that has been burning for days. It is filling the valley with thick smoke. AND they are expecting record breaking attendance!

Who's in?

Our booth is by the blue gate again. Lots of new projects to check out. Stop by and say "hi"- Chris

KPC67
07-23-2015, 09:11 AM
I am going to try and make it. I will definitely come say hi if I can!

GregWeld
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
It's good guys show... Or I could be racing at ORP.... And it's sun valley road rally this weekend! Will I be doing any of those? Nope! I'll be at a wedding in Chelan.... Just shoot me.

DBasher
07-23-2015, 05:30 PM
I'll be at the drags Friday night with the neighborhood gang and a buddy running his ProMod/Outlaw 10.5 car. I'm not sure I'll be making Puyallup over the weekend, maybe Amocats party on Saturday night.

GW, the Mrs. and I were in Chelan last weekend for our anniversary...ended up looking at houses and exploring the hills. Nice to see not much has changed downtown.

:thumbsup:

96z28ss
07-24-2015, 08:21 PM
As of right now, I'll be heading up there.

awr68
07-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Wish I could make it! I'm camping with the family....poor planning on my part! Next year I hope....it's been a couple years or so since I made the trip...miss all you guys!! Always a good time up there!

JpRngr
07-25-2015, 09:52 PM
Couldn't believe all the cars out there today. A LOT more than the Denver GG shows I've been to. Some really nice rides!