PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro, G-link,LS2, running driving project

fillpot
07-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Item Location (City/State):Atmore, AL

Price:$30,000

Description:1969 camaro

Guy's just going to throw this out there and see if there's any interest, 69 camaro, LS2, 4L70E, Mini tubbed, G-link.

Body
The body of the car is in good shape and about ready for paint, new floor pans, trunk pans, lower quarter panel patchs and trunk drop offs, mini tubbed, had the car at a buddys shop finishing the body work, he got most of it done and had to start on other projects so i went and got the car, basically a little more here and there and you can spray it!

Drive train
37k mile LS2, with trickflow 225's, custom ground comp cam, fast 92, with a fresh 4l70E with all good stuff and 3600 circle D verter.

Suspension
Front is stock with lowering springs, narrowed 9in ford 55in flange to flange, g-link with double adjustable shocks, nothing fancy 4-wheel disc brakes, eaton true trac with 4.30 gears, weld rts wheels front 17x4.5, rear 15x12 weld rts wheels with 275/60 drag radials.

Interior
Nothing much to speak of here lol, was waiting for paint, new carpet, door panels, headliner, dash pad, weatherstripping etc, new in box's.

Guy's not much needed to complete, with that said this is a good solid project that runs and drives great. The car is pretty quick 6.70's in the 1/8, I've been mostly drag racing it about once a month for most of this year, drive it to and from the track. With all this said this is not a high end build or nothing like that, it could be taken back apart and make a high end build i'm sure if ya like, but just a solid car that could make a super nice one!

Located in Atmore,Al (south al) you can reach me here or at [email protected]. Oh the important part $30,000 for the car, and I will sell the drivetrain seperate for $8,000. THANKS!

On pics should have some tomorrow when the rain stops. THANKS AGAIN

fillpot
07-22-2015, 06:20 PM
Moderators, could you move this to what's it worth forum, think that might be my best place to start, pics coming tomorrow. THANKS!

fillpot
08-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Added pics

Build-It-Break-it
08-28-2015, 07:40 PM
Oh the important part $30,000 for the car, and I will sell the drivetrain seperate for $8,000.

So $30k for just the rolling shell?

fillpot
08-28-2015, 10:16 PM
No,no, sorry about that turn key. THANKS!

fillpot
09-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Anybody. THANKS!

fillpot
12-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Guy's just a little update, took the car to my body man an found out I've got a mess, RUST BAD, so, all new amd quarters, roof, doors, you name it, so the car will be rust free, what do you think a rust free roller painted,g-link with new interior would be worth. THANKS!

Vega$69
12-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Guy's just a little update, took the car to my body man an found out I've got a mess, RUST BAD, so, all new amd quarters, roof, doors, you name it, so the car will be rust free, what do you think a rust free roller painted,g-link with new interior would be worth. THANKS!

I think you should dump it as is and not put any more money into it of you're going to sell it

fillpot
12-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Wrong, don't want to dump a pile on any one, just courious what it would be worth, probably will wind up keeping it, going to be nice when done!

John510
12-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Wrong, don't want to dump a pile on any one, just courious what it would be worth, probably will wind up keeping it, going to be nice when done!

from a sellers standpoint you will never get all that money back after you replace all the metal on the car. If you are truly thinking of selling it you will get the most money the way it sits. Or :: COUGH COUGH:: Buy Dynacorn and transfer the title ::COUGH COUGH::

fillpot
02-26-2016, 11:06 PM
Well since I last updated this the car had a lot more rust than I thought, new doors, quarters, outer wheel tubs, roof, roof structure, you name it and it's been replaced, so going to have zero rust, parted, out the motor, going to paint it, update the brakes and front end, put the new interior in it, some type of 18's and may try to sell it as a roller or hell by then I'll be so deep in it I can probably trade it for a house lol. THANKS!