PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys/Speedway Motors Day At The Hay event 2015

camcojb
06-28-2015, 04:50 PM
It was one of the closest competition that I have seen in the AutoCross with only 6 one hundredth separating the top four. The top PRO Class times were changing each time they ran during this one day event. In the end Josh Leisinger would claim the fastest time of the event and his younger brother Jared Leisinger would get the invite to Scottsdale Arizona for the Duel in the Desert Shootout. Jared becomes the youngest driver to get into the Shootout at the age of 17 and he did this in his mother’s 1970 Camaro.

FASTURN
07-02-2015, 09:17 AM
I would like to congratulate my son Andrew Chenoweth for winning the Street Machine class in Lincoln, Ne. GOODGUYS event over the weekend with our '70 Challenger. He had a heated battle with Kevin Miller in his ridetech 69 Camaro . They were within a few hundredths of each other for part of the day with Andrew squeaking out on his last run by about tenth of a second. It's was great win for our father/son project . I believe a big thank you goes out to Josh Leisinger for coaching Andrew not only at a previous driving school but also at the event. Car details= HOTCHKIS suspension; BORGESON steering box with help of FIRM FEEL linkage and bushings; WELD wheels; FALKEN tires, IVERSON CHRYSLER CENTER aligned; WILWOOD brakes with help of HAWK brake pads; SCHROTH seat belts; 440 big block and natural patina.