PDA

View Full Version : Saving messages in folder

RdHuggr68
05-25-2015, 07:56 AM
I have a few items for sale and have received over 30 responses on them. I have a full mail box and would like to save them. I have limited skills on this computer, how can I save these messages without deleting them?
Kevin

camcojb
05-25-2015, 09:44 AM
I have a few items for sale and have received over 30 responses on them. I have a full mail box and would like to save them. I have limited skills on this computer, how can I save these messages without deleting them?
Kevin
Click on your private message link in the upper right of this page. If you want to download all your pm's, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on one of the three options circled in red below. If you only want to download some of them, click the box to the right of the ones you want to download, and then click the box at the bottom right with the red arrow, and pick which type of file you want to save them as.

After downloading them you can delete them from your pm in/sent box to free up more room for future pm's.

RdHuggr68
05-25-2015, 07:27 PM
Click on your private message link in the upper right of this page. If you want to download all your pm's, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on one of the three options circled in red below. If you only want to download some of them, click the box to the right of the ones you want to download, and then click the box at the bottom right with the red arrow, and pick which type of file you want to save them as.

After downloading them you can delete them from your pm in/sent box to free up more room for future pm's.

Thanks Jody