PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Coffee events in SoCal

67malibu
01-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Tomorrow I will be in the Ontario, CA area - I've always wanted to attend the Irvine cars & coffee - but now it no longer goes on -
Are there any other morning car get together in the area?
Thanks!

Justin@EntropyRad
02-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Irvine was supposed to be THE ONE to attend

If they have Caffeine and Octane in your area..usually a decent turn out as well

Ron in SoCal
02-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. End of month usually has the biggest turnout.

NOVA
02-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Tomorrow I will be in the Ontario, CA area - I've always wanted to attend the Irvine cars & coffee - but now it no longer goes on

Just Curious, why did it end in Irvine, anyone know ? the handful of times I did go, lots of cars and people.

Decline
03-14-2015, 02:43 AM
The people in the apartments nearby complained to the police so they shut it down. Hopefully it will resurface again somewhere soon, there really wasn't anything else like it, the assortment of cars was sick. Pretty much anything you can think of would have been there at one time or another.

Ron in SoCal
03-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Didn't they move to Aliso Viejo or Carlsbad? Thought I saw something on FB...

mdgaumond
08-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Try Saturday morning at the donut shop at the intersection of Adams and Magnolia in Costa Mesa. Always a good show of cars and camaraderie - and coffee and donuts. Most guys get there as early as 6:00 am and most are cruising out before 9:00 or earlier. It's been happening every Saturday morning for a long time. Some very nice cars always show up.