PDA

View Full Version : Build thread moved, why?

economiser
01-16-2015, 12:30 PM
How the heck do I get hold of a moderator? Don't they ever even look at threads? It's not a tech discussion. I already started 3 of those, no responses whatsoever to any of them. Now I'm angry and on the verge of deleting everything I ever posted to this early-Camaros-only forum.
I thought you ingrates might appreciate seeing something different, something that isn't bolt-together. Real fab by someone on a tight budget, proving my skills beyond the moneyed-up "pros".

JKnight
01-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Probably has to do with the fact that you titled your build thread, "suspension confusion".

Ease up on the attitude, not necessary here.

camcojb
01-16-2015, 01:33 PM
I moved it because it was a suspension question. I didn't read the entire thread. I can move it back but we should probably change the title.

I would suggest relaxing a little before flying off the handle. You are welcome to leave if this is not your kind of site. A normal mature person would probably ask first before freaking out. I have no idea why you are so upset over a simple thing that could be easily fixed.

Ron in SoCal
01-16-2015, 01:43 PM
^ "ingrates" LOL

SSLance
01-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Man, the faux-rage seems rampant all over the place lately...

Maybe it's due to all the post Christmas credit card bills coming due now or something?

Sieg
01-16-2015, 02:17 PM
How the heck do I get hold of a moderator? Don't they ever even look at threads? It's not a tech discussion. I already started 3 of those, no responses whatsoever to any of them. Now I'm angry and on the verge of deleting everything I ever posted to this early-Camaros-only forum.
I thought you ingrates might appreciate seeing something different, something that isn't bolt-together. Real fab by someone on a tight budget, proving my skills beyond the moneyed-up "pros".

I was impressed until this post. :sieg:

Spiffav8
01-16-2015, 09:48 PM

Hey man if you ever need anything around here just click on my name, select "send a private message" and I'll do whatever I can. It's that easy!

:captain:

Vegas69
01-16-2015, 10:04 PM
IMtvnAmfuf8

Flash68
01-17-2015, 02:27 AM

So you are angry or belittling of the "fact" that:

1. Your threads haven't gotten acceptable responses

2. This is an "early-Camaros-only forum"

3. Everything on here is apparently bolt-together

4. Too many "moneyed-up pros" are here

YET... you care so much about these "ingrates" that you want your threads in the right spot and you're on the verge of deleting everything.

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense. Why are you posting here again?

Lose the attitude and childish behavior. This ain't that type of forum.

raustinss
01-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Last time I checked this and pro-touring have a HUGE amount of 67-69 camaro stuff but not "only" camaro stuff. That's because it's the MOST popular car in the hobby. As for $$$$ pro's are you mad because there are people with money and, they're professional or money or professionals. I don't judge or care how you get your money (hard work, business, inherited, drugs, mafia) really doesn't matter. This site and hobby are about one thing
Enjoying your car so please either dial down the attitude or leave.

P.s the pro's being on this site is what I like it gives me a chance to talk and pick their brains. Which makes me realize that they're just regular people. Like myself and yes you too....heres a hug Relax grab a cookie and let's chat

MarkM66
01-17-2015, 07:53 AM
"Real fab"

It's real all right, real...... :rolleyes:

Che70velle
01-17-2015, 02:18 PM
I had to hit up my Websters to get the definition of "ingrate"...lol!
I like what your doing with your build, and it sounds like you need a hug.

Here you go...:grouphug:

zz430droptop67rs
01-17-2015, 02:29 PM
I'm thinking that Jody and the mods have shown real class with this thread.

If I was in their place I wouldn't be so tolerant of the name-calling, which on many sites is a ticket out of town.

Flash68
01-17-2015, 02:51 PM
I had to hit up my Websters to get the definition of "ingrate"...lol!

I instantly thought of this line.... go to 1:30 here.... :lol:

1Zro4CfP9wY

Ron in SoCal
01-17-2015, 04:21 PM
This is my new favorite thread, reminds me of the good old days :lol:

Carry on please :cheers:

raustinss
01-17-2015, 04:44 PM
You get a hug and you get a hug and you get a hug (said in Oprah style and tone)

Spiffav8
01-17-2015, 10:09 PM
This is my new favorite thread, reminds me of the good old days :lol:

Carry on please :cheers:

It has become pretty entertaining. :popcorn2:

Todds post is my favorite so far.

Ron in SoCal
01-17-2015, 10:44 PM
It has become pretty entertaining. :popcorn2:

Todds post is my favorite so far.

Yep he killed it! Reminds me of:

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/208462-had-to-refuse-body-kit-delivery.html

Spiffav8
01-17-2015, 11:35 PM

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/208462-had-to-refuse-body-kit-delivery.html

LMAO! I spotted it to and knew right away where that thread was headed. :lmao:

FlameBroiled
01-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Too funny... I just read 8 pages hoping to see a gorilla's forearm!!

zz430droptop67rs
01-19-2015, 11:14 AM

I rolled on the floor laughing at that thread!:lmao:

Vince@Meanstreets
01-22-2015, 02:28 AM
haaaa I remember that...I was like....

https://33.media.tumblr.com/695a8517bdf3ab7acb878ced176a431e/tumblr_mvlv9nRTuk1sleekio1_500.gif

Vince@Meanstreets
01-22-2015, 03:27 AM

who you calling ingrates?? you jack rabbit you missed a few groups to insult....oh no you got em all. LOL

http://i.giphy.com/1x65Yj512fquc.gif

intocarss
01-23-2015, 01:46 AM
WHOA, thought I was over on YB for a min :relax:

71RS/SS396
01-29-2015, 04:13 AM
Somebody needs a Snickers! :BlahBlah: :snapout:

GregWeld
02-09-2015, 03:41 AM
Funny. We were just talking about this build. I was commending the guy on his willingness to tackle a build like this with what appeared to be limited resources etc.

What a guy doesn't know is how many people on here might just be reading and feel they have nothing to add so they don't comment.

Queen wrote a song for this... LOL

KPC67
02-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Funny. We were just talking about this build. I was commending the guy on his willingness to tackle a build like this with what appeared to be limited resources etc.

What a guy doesn't know is how many people on here might just be reading and feel they have nothing to add so they don't comment.

Queen wrote a song for this... LOL

Well said Greg! No reason to feel not accepted if your thread hasn't gained the traction that you'd hoped. We are all bigger than that! put your big boy pants on!

raustinss
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
I think he's taken his toys and gone home