PDA

View Full Version : 1960 Belair

Radlark
11-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Item Location (City/State):Fontana, Ca

Price:$2k Firm

Description:

Not sure what type of response I would get on this forum but hey why not smoking deal for this car...PLEASE BEFORE YOU ASK....NO I WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER

This is a very nice builder that I have had and I have decided that family life is more important so it's time for it to go, It was originally a car with an inline six and power glide tranny, the car is pretty solid I will be as complete as possible regarding what the car has and what the car needs.....So let's get started I will start off with what the car is missing I have taken pictures and laid out what the car has so if I missed something feel free to ask me if it does not have it in the pics.

Clean TITLE

THINGS THE CAR WILL NEED:

Pass side qtr trim
Pass side door window
Pass side rear taill light trim just the outer edge everything else is there
Pass side rear lower valance driver's side is there so are the fronts
Pass side rear qtr replacement ( I have the piece from claissic industries which will be included)
Needs interior
Needs wiring harness
Spots of the floor pans will need to be replaced
Tail light lenses I have the housings
Front parking light housing and lense
Windshield upper trim (have the lower and side in great condition)

The GOOD

Trunk pans in good condition
Front grill in excellent condition along with headlight bezels and buckets
Front valances
Have the 5 Gauge pods in great condition with gauges
I have the dash trim (that says ign,lock, run, lighter, lights) also the chevrolet piece that goes above the pass side, ash tray, glove box and door
Has pedals to convert to manual
Have all trunk trim and side trim in great condition (except noted missing side trim missing above for RR qtr pass)
Gas Tank
Inner fender wells
Front clip COMPLETE just not on the car because I needed it to fit in the garage (this car is long lol)
Front and back glass as well as the side glass and trim in good condition
The car has not been cut all stock, the wheels are just rollers

The car does not move under it's own power obviously so please keep that in mind if you are located outside california

I have been descriptive as possible, if you have questions please ask.

Radlark
11-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Here are few more pics if you are located in Ca feel free to hit me up and come by and take a look like I said its all there......

NOT desperate to sell but if you know what these cars are going for you know that this is a GREAT deal for a car that is all there....and also one more thing....I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN $2k thanks for looking

Radlark
11-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Sold!