PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Cutlass Convertible driver ...DFW TX

gearheads78
10-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Item Location (City/State): Dallas TX

Price:11,700

Description:

Would make a cool pro-touring project

Pretty original car repainted at one time. New 17" 5 spokes and tires. The paint is fair. It has disc brakes ,buckets, console, power top, power windows but is a non A/C car. Its an excellent drive as you restore car or just keep it as is and enjoy. Its very straight with minor dings and panel alignment is excellent. Chrome and bright work is some of the best I have seen on an unrestored car. Starts at the touch of the key and purrs down the road. It runs, drives and stops excellent. Its an old car and anything could happen but I would not be afraid to drive this on home to another state.

The interior is nice and original with the exception of the bucket seat bottoms were repaired at one time. The dash, door panels, convertible top, and back seat are great. The front seats are showing some wear but not anything you would be embarrassed for someone to see at a cruise night.

It has an SBO with #5 heads. I have not looked for the vin on the block yet but I would be surprised if it was not original it has have an aluminum intake and Edelbrock carb. The exhaust is new and have dual flomaster mufflers.

What it needs to become a really nice car is a little body work and paint. The floor are nice and solid but the trunk floor could use a little patch work. Both front fenders need lower sections like they all do and needs a good bit of patching on 1/4s or 1/4 skins the inner structure on the car is all solid. lots more pics here http://imgur.com/a/onWFG

$11,700

Richard 214 Seven Nine Three OO29

gearheads78
10-14-2014, 08:14 PM
$11,500.00 great deal for a ready to drive drop top

gearheads78
10-17-2014, 09:20 PM
sold.........