PDA

View Full Version : Automatic login?

Ron in SoCal
08-31-2014, 12:07 PM
I have my LatG settings to remember me when I open my browser. Lately my iPhone doesn't remember my credentials and I need to relogin. It's also happened on my iPad but much less frequently. My Windows 7 IE doesn't seem to have the issue.

Any idea what's up?

Spiffav8
08-31-2014, 12:47 PM
I have my LatG settings to remember me when I open my browser. Lately my iPhone doesn't remember my credentials and I need to relogin. It's also happened on my iPad but much less frequently. My Windows 7 IE doesn't seem to have the issue.

Any idea what's up?

I think it's an iPhone/iPad issue. I have had the same issue, but not just with LG. My phone/iPad are constantly asking me for all my account login info... and I'm talking everything. At first it was just my phone a few weeks later it started on my iPad. Must be something in the latest update is all I can think.

Ron in SoCal
08-31-2014, 01:59 PM
I think you're right Curtis. I wonder if vbulliten is aware of the issue?

camcojb
08-31-2014, 02:01 PM
I think you're right Curtis. I wonder if vbulliten is aware of the issue?
I wonder if there's anything Vbulletin can do about it? I'd think the fix is with Apple, not sure.

Vegas69
08-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Next thing you know, you'll have to start tying your own shoes.

Sieg
08-31-2014, 02:29 PM
Next thing you know, you'll have to start tying your own shoes.

I'm sure Apple has an app for that too.

130fe
09-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I had this problem trying to use Safari to view Lat-G on my apple products (Mac pro, iphone and Ipad). I ended up using Chrome to view this site and do not have those issues anymore.